• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sexual harrassment email

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? California

I was pursuing a girl and she gave me her email. I tried to get a date couse i was into this gril. But THen she rejected me hard. SHe said stuff like life with you is never gonna happen. So i email her back saying well i didnt think she was all that , and that i just wanted to f*ck her.

Now couse of my remark, Can i be charged with sexual harrassment???

pattytx

Sheesh, first of all, grow up.

Second, did you and this "gril" work for the same company? Did you use the company email server to correspond with this "gril"?

Beth3

So i email her back saying well i didnt think she was all that , and that i just wanted to f*ck her. Nice. :rolleyes: Apparently she was smart to turn you down when she did.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? California

I was pursuing a girl and she gave me her email. I tried to get a date couse i was into this gril. But THen she rejected me hard. SHe said stuff like life with you is never gonna happen. So i email her back saying well i didnt think she was all that , and that i just wanted to f*ck her.

Now couse of my remark, Can i be charged with sexual harrassment???
Is this the same "gril" that has a Civil RO against you?? Speedieboy...You really need to seek some help...:(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">