• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contempt of Court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zephyr

NOT GOOD. Fix that ASAP. :(
what I did the last time I was there- and boy was he ticked that I found out there was an event and showed up for it!- was I gave the secretary my card to be placed in her contact file, and got copies of the admission sheets....so they can now contact me if needed but I don't think i tipped my hand....man I am sneaky!:cool: but I can't have him fixing evidence before I get it

CJane

he carries the insurance, and surprise surprise, has never given me copies of the cards, despite my repeated requests
Tip for you.

No great surprise, stupidhead repeatedly refused to give me new insurance cards recently after repeated requests.

Finally, I got sick of waiting and called HR at his company. I explained that I'm the CP, that he carries the kids on his insurance, and that I need cards. She was SO helpful! She immediately sent me dental cards (which I've NEVER had) a Rx card (which I've also NEVER had) and ins. cards. She also said that if I'd send her a copy of the court order, she'd enter my address as a recipient and I'd get the cards and policy the second the employees do if anything changes.

Give it a shot.

casa

what I did the last time I was there- and boy was he ticked that I found out there was an event and showed up for it!- was I gave the secretary my card to be placed in her contact file, and got copies of the admission sheets....so they can now contact me if needed but I don't think i tipped my hand....man I am sneaky!:cool: but I can't have him fixing evidence before I get it
The only thing better than trying to 'fix' evidence...is legitimately encountering, thus 'fixing/amending' the evidence. ;) ie; better than you speaking & him fixing something is that you encountered it and fixed it. :D

Zephyr

Legitmately??? ;) I mean...does he have a state license???
uh state license for what?

He is self employed, he owns his own small business, and purchases his own health insurance....

I have been kickin around in my head turning him in for all the tax evasion, but like I said before, I don't want to destroy him- don't want anything other than him to be fair

CJane

uh state license for what?
What does he do? Some states/cities require business licenses.

I have been kickin around in my head turning him in for all the tax evasion, but like I said before, I don't want to destroy him- don't want anything other than him to be fair
How come we gotta be so nice, and they never feel the need to be fair?

Zephyr

oh yes- he has all that like reseller ID and tax emept numbers, and business id number, that kinda stuff

I hate the double standard too Jane....but so far just thinking the evil thoughts has kept me quite entertained....

casa

oh yes- he has all that like reseller ID and tax emept numbers, and business id number, that kinda stuff

I hate the double standard too Jane....but so far just thinking the evil thoughts has kept me quite entertained....
Oh I know~ My X works in 'sales' and claims 'commissions' and works for a 'friend' :cool: We ALL know the money isn't the issue...the issue is he has a tax ID#. He self-pays health ins. therefore there is SOME measure of his benefits, etc.
(Or so I would assume?)

The point is, the records themselves is all you need.:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">