• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lender requiring us to complete form 4506

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

melody301

What is the name of your state? MD

To my understanding an IRS form 4506 is for a lender to pull taxes filed by the borrower to verify the stated income on an application is correct.

The problem I have is I'm afraid my loan may not go through because the amount of money my husband currently makes is significantly higher than what he made last year. If they base his income from what he filed with the IRS last year they may not close our loan (settlement is tomorrow). Is anyone familiar with this process.

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? MD

To my understanding an IRS form 4506 is for a lender to pull taxes filed by the borrower to verify the stated income on an application is correct.

The problem I have is I'm afraid my loan may not go through because the amount of money my husband currently makes is significantly higher than what he made last year. If they base his income from what he filed with the IRS last year they may not close our loan (settlement is tomorrow). Is anyone familiar with this process.
You have posted SIX other threads on buying a house.

Ask your question in one of those and stop double-posting!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">