• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this a malpractice/negligience case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

statefan

Darvocet does not contain aspirin.

LAWMED
A few years ago, you provided a consulting review for and agreed to provide expert testimony in a case in which I was consulting. As happens, it wasn't necessary for you to come all the way down here to testify. Just thought I'd say "hi'.
Aspirin is not acetaminophen.

lya

fish are not birds.
dogs are not cats.
and as I said, Darvocet does not contain aspirin.

lya

Let's clarify those pronouns, shall we? The "she" is not me. Another poster had posted that Darvocet kills by aspirin poison.

I had no idea that post had been edited; thus, your response made no sense. I responded in like.

Shall we just have a good laugh and be done with it, please?

:D

Happy Trails

I can speak for myself, I don't even know him/her and I'm not intimidated by him/her.

I wasn't even responding to either of you; I was responding to SF.

statefan

There was like a really lllooonnnggg post on here earlier in the day. Why do so many get deleted? Maybe that is why everyone gets so confused?? IMO

ecmst12

Because some of us are reeeeeally sick of posters acting like children and making personal attacks on other posters, and have decided not to put up with it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">