• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Appraiser is demanding a fee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

evs3939

I am mailing a check today.

My question is, if he already referred us to a Collection Agency, does that mean that our credit is already damaged? Unfortunately, my prepaid legal lawyer has not contacted me yet.

HomeGuru

I am mailing a check today.

My question is, if he already referred us to a Collection Agency, does that mean that our credit is already damaged? Unfortunately, my prepaid legal lawyer has not contacted me yet.
**A: call the appraiser up today and find out and tell him the check is being sent out.

evs3939

**A: call the appraiser up today and find out and tell him the check is being sent out.

Thank you.

I just called their office and the appraiser was out. The receptionist said that he did not see any note that would indicate I have already been referred to a Collection Agency. Just in case he already did, could it be reversed once they receive my payment? The receptionist also advised me that I can pay on-line through paypal, which is faster that way. I don't know if it will make a difference if he already referred me to a Collection Agency. What do you think?

Thanks again.

HomeGuru

Thank you.

I just called their office and the appraiser was out. The receptionist said that he did not see any note that would indicate I have already been referred to a Collection Agency. Just in case he already did, could it be reversed once they receive my payment?

**A: yes.

The receptionist also advised me that I can pay on-line through paypal, which is faster that way. I don't know if it will make a difference if he already referred me to a Collection Agency. What do you think?

Thanks again.

**A: it will make a difference.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">