• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Selling Commercial Real Estate - partial

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

soulslayer

What is the name of your state? NC

I am a 3rd owner of a parcel of commercial real estate in NC. I have had difficulty getting the other two owners to place the land for sale. I would like to sell my third and let them do as they wish with theirs. I would not like to parcel off the property into thirds, but sell my portion to another buyer, to release myself from the struggle, and allow someone else to own it. I am willing to sell at a much lower than market value cost.

Can I do this, and how?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state? NC

I am a 3rd owner of a parcel of commercial real estate in NC. I have had difficulty getting the other two owners to place the land for sale. I would like to sell my third and let them do as they wish with theirs. I would not like to parcel off the property into thirds, but sell my portion to another buyer, to release myself from the struggle, and allow someone else to own it. I am willing to sell at a much lower than market value cost.

Can I do this, and how?
**A: you can only parcel off the property if it can be subdivided and the other owners agree. Or else file partition.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">