• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rules for POSTERS -- CONTENT OF POSTS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

Another thing...Do not make stupid, insulting comments about the ex or the your hubby's/wife's ex. Someone just posted and called her husbands ex a "big fat liar cat"...How are we supposed to take anyone seriously when they make dumb-ass comments like that?? :mad:

ezmarelda

Another thing...Do not make stupid, insulting comments about the ex or the your hubby's/wife's ex. Someone just posted and called her husbands ex a "big fat liar cat"...How are we supposed to take anyone seriously when they make dumb-ass comments like that?? :mad:
Wait just a darnded minute there...since when are we suposed to be taking anyone around here seriously????

*In case anyone is wondering I ment this in THE MOST sarcastic way possible dispite the lack of smilies to indacate as such

Just Blue

Wait just a darnded minute there...since when are we suposed to be taking anyone around here seriously????

*In case anyone is wondering I ment this in THE MOST sarcastic way possible dispite the lack of smilies to indacate as such
Point taken.....:p

Hey...Anyone want to come to my house for the weekend?? We're having a Nor'easter with lots of snow, ice and freezing rain...Doesn't that sound just yummy???:eek::(

Oh! I forgot the 40 MPH winds...hummmm...tempting isn't it?

ezmarelda

Point taken.....:p

Hey...Anyone want to come to my house for the weekend?? We're having a Nor'easter with lots of snow, ice and freezing rain...Doesn't that sound just yummy???:eek::(

Oh! I forgot the 40 MPH winds...hummmm...tempting isn't it?

UUhhhmmmm...I think I'll have to pass. I'm hoping to be spending most of my weekend cozzyed up with Mr. Perfect watching the 2nd & 3rd seasons of X-Files not caring at all that it is not going to be above 52 outside:p:D

Just Blue

UUhhhmmmm...I think I'll have to pass. I'm hoping to be spending most of my weekend cozzyed up with Mr. Perfect watching the 2nd & 3rd seasons of X-Files not caring at all that it is not going to be above 52 outside:p:D
Hon...If you got Mr. Perfect next to you...you sould NOT be watching t.v....even if it IS the X-Files...;);)....

TinkerBelleLuvr

Hey Bay, come and visit me with my 10 inches of rain ... yucka, yucka ... now, it could be worse ... if it was about 50 degrees colder :cool::cool::D:eek:

Oh, and SweetPea is having a sleepover with 6 little girls ... the BF is trying hard to find places to go with all the giggling that will be happening! :eek::D:eek: I told him that I will be taking the girls to the movies later, so that he can have 2 hours of quiet.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
For the list: You know that lawyer you hired twenty minutes after your first post who told you you are 100% right and we're all wrong? No you didn't. Shut up.

Just Blue

Well, ok so we're not so much watching as we are making sure we have something on the tv that we can blame for the ...aheem...noise:eek::p:D:D:D:D:D:D
But...Scully and Fox don't make those kinds of..ehemmm...noises...You might want to try Nip Tuck or Desperate Housewives...;)

ezmarelda

But...Scully and Fox don't make those kinds of..ehemmm...noises...You might want to try Nip Tuck or Desperate Housewives...;)
Its Mulder...not Fox. Although I have never understood what was better about Mulder:confused:

As for the noise...yea...uuummm...well...nevermind its TMI;)

And may I say also to OG sorry for hijacking your rules, and thereby breaking the rules I shall now retire to my corner and tell MrP I was bad and need to be punished;):p

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Its Mulder...not Fox. Although I have never understood what was better about Mulder:confused:

As for the noise...yea...uuummm...well...nevermind its TMI;)

And may I say also to OG sorry for hijacking your rules, and thereby breaking the rules I shall now retire to my corner and tell MrP I was bad and need to be punished;):p
You are grounded damnit. You must send me chocolate AND alcohol (whiskey as I am a whiskey girl) to compensate. GOT IT!?

Last edited:

CourtClerk

Jingle Bells
Batman Smells
Robin layed an egg....

Bat Mobile, lost it's wheel
and the Joker got away!!!!

Lucy.... I'm home!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">