• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do i deal with a homeowner in bankruptcy?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

what are you trying to do with these people? You say nothing as to what relationship you are attempting to arrange.

sorry

I am new at this, i want to contact these homeowners about possibly purchasing their homes so they won't have to go to foreclosure. Most homeowners that i have talked too wish someone would have contacted them early before a NOD has been filed.

Thanks for the fast response.

justalayman

you need to research BK law ans understand that in many many situations, the homeowner does not lose their home or they are required to sell it at or near market value and utilize the equity towards their debts.

I suppose a simple blanket mailing to all that file would be as successful as just about anything else.

This is NO idiot and is "acting" like a complete idiot...He is a hard money broker sleeze ball coming here to prey on people needing his HARD MONEY and is VERY much a predator/lender. He OUGHT TO be banned.

Charlotte Investment? Come on? PALEASE.

Last edited:

justalayman

Yep, you're right GH. Smack my hands for lack of due diligence. Went to his website. He's been in business for a long time.

Time to report this guy.

by by charlotte invest.

excuse me

i don't know what your problem is but i am trying to learn a little about bankruptcy law. if you don't want to help then find, but too assume something that is is not accurate. i thought this forum was to help people with legal questions. i want to know how to legally handle this situation.

also by me asking legal questions is in no way making me an authority, i am actually submitting myself to learn.

thanks.:confused:

justalayman

that is up to the administrators of the forum.

I have reported this thread as what it appears to me. They will make a determination and take action they deem appropriate after reviewing this thread and you.

i guess you have to do what you feel, but that still doesn't change the fact that you jumped off the deep end. i simply asked a question and now you are smacking your hand, whats with that?

so why did you act like you wanted to help me?

-------edited------
when i said that i am new at this, i mean new at posting on this type of forum. i never knew there was a legal forum to help answer legal questions.

------edited-----
justalayman, i read your profie and see that you like instigating things and playing devils advocate.

Last edited:
This is NO idiot and is "acting" like a complete idiot...He is a hard money broker sleeze ball....
Charlotte Investment? Come on? PALEASE.
:eek:
I am really insulted first of all i am not an idiot and i don't think i am acting like an idiot for asking a simple question. Plus i am not a hardmoney lender nor am i a sleeze ball.
you are making all types of inaccurate statements.

You are coming here asking legitimate legal questions to do bad deeds to further enhance your predatory lending business of HARD MONEY. This makes you a bottom feeded of a very large pond.

You are coming here asking legitimate legal questions to do bad deeds to further enhance your predatory lending business of HARD MONEY. This makes you a bottom feeded of a very large pond.
are you insane? someone has really stung you bad. i am not that person, and these false statements you keep making must be stopped. i don't know what a bad deed is. i am not on the same page as you. i understand you wanting to be a vligilante and all but you got the wrong guy.

i am asking will you please stop making false statements about me. you are slandering me and don't even know me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">