• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Another question...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TCool

What is the name of your state? WI

So, I was finally able to arrange things so my daughter can be watched for a few hours while she is with her mother. My family will be watching her until her mothers boyfriend picks her up.

Now, don't get me wrong here, I'm not trying to demonize this guy or just fishing for way to make things more difficult, so try not to tear me apart too bad :p. The guy has multiple felonies, one of which is dealing drugs. Now, I was under the impression that it wouldn't matter since it was not to minors (as far as I know). But, I was just talking to my sister and she said she thought people who were convicted of selling drugs were not allowed to be around children. I personally think that is wrong, unless it was selling drugs to minors, but I'm not sure and figured I'd ask. If he is not supposed to be around children I wanna make sure he is not around my daughter so I don't end up getting in trouble. I'm not too worried he'll give drugs to my daughter, guy seems to have turned his life around and it was quite a few years ago he was convicted. So, just want to verify that I'm correct and this is nothing to worry about. Let me know if I'm wrong. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">