• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Transportation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

proud_parent

Our weather is settling down, after the tornadoes that blew through this weekend. Over 200 homes demolished just to the north of here. :(

As for exciting weekend goings-on, I cleaned out closets. Found a couple skeletons that weren't mine. Anyone on this thread care to claim them?

Just Blue

Our weather is settling down, after the tornadoes that blew through this weekend. Over 200 homes demolished just to the north of here. :(

As for exciting weekend goings-on, I cleaned out closets. Found a couple skeletons that weren't mind. Anyone on this thread care to claim them?
OMG! So that is where they are!!:p

prettyria

It depends on several things. What does the visitation order say? Does it address exchanges? If not who created the distance?

In some cases the parent receiving the child(ren) does the driving. In other cases the parents meet halfway to exchange.
Currently we do not have a visitation order, just an "understanding" between us while we are getting a divorce and sorting out the details. Its just becoming very tasking and costly to drop off the kids to him every other wekend and I just wanted to know its usually legally handled.

fairisfair

I did about the same, cleaned out a storage unit that I wasn't really using and paying way too much for.

started my running regime with the dog again.

Oh and bought an Ab ball. What in the he11 was I thinking??

bwahahahhahahaha

penelope10

84 here but we are going to get a Tstorm...

Everyone have a good weekend??
Lil Bit and I went and saw the new Indiana Jones movie. It was pretty good.

95 here yesterday, hot and humid. Raining today.

Oh, I found out yesterday when I run the sprinkler system and it goes to the 2nd cycle the toilet in Lil Bit's bathroom will not fill up with water. Only will start running water when the sprinkler goes to number 3. Same with one of the downstairs toilets. Lived here since 93 and never noticed this before.:D

Just Blue

Like I said before if you don't like it, don't read it, don't answer it! You'd think you would know that by now!

ROTFL! My ex doesn't come on here.

Wow! You have NOTHING better to do than COPY POSTS on an internet board???? Don't you have a family? A job? At least a dog to talk to or something???? I feel for you!
Are you an idiot? How long do you think it takes to copy a thread?? About 7 seconds....

penelope10

I did about the same, cleaned out a storage unit that I wasn't really using and paying way too much for.

started my running regime with the dog again.

Oh and bought an Ab ball. What in the he11 was I thinking??

bwahahahhahahaha
Yeah at the rate I'm going with exercise I'll be able to join the circus. I'll be able to balance an ab ball ON my belley.:p

Mommy711

Currently we do not have a visitation order, just an "understanding" between us while we are getting a divorce and sorting out the details. Its just becoming very tasking and costly to drop off the kids to him every other wekend and I just wanted to know its usually legally handled.
Try to get him to meet halfway. I don't know who created the distance, but sometimes that will influence the judge to make one parent more responsible for transportation, but in your case the distance is not really that extreme. Have you had any mediation? Does he bring the kids back at the end of the visit?

fairisfair

Like I said before if you don't like it, don't read it, don't answer it! You'd think you would know that by now!

ROTFL! My ex doesn't come on here.

Wow! You have NOTHING better to do than COPY POSTS on an internet board???? Don't you have a family? A job? At least a dog to talk to or something???? I feel for you!
we don't need dogs to talk to.....

we have newbies.

Your ex may not come here yet.....

you would be surprised at how many of them end up here. What you think you are the only person in your world with a computer and google.

puhleeze.

and now let's see if we can just pretend you aren't here too.

Just Blue

we don't need dogs to talk to.....

we have newbies.

Your ex may not come here yet.....

you would be surprised at how many of them end up here. What you think you are the only person in your world with a computer and google.

puhleeze.

and now let's see if we can just pretend you aren't here too.
Remember Leftout??LOL!!! Her ex gets custom service!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">