• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Transportation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

penelope10

Well, we just had a little storm blow in and the wind shifted. We actually hit 100 here at my house a couple of days ago.

This weekend we took all 4 munchkins golfing (now, I don't play...I was the beverage cart chick while hubby was a golf pro...NOT the same as a professional golfer:p so you can just imagine how this round went.), go kart racing, etc.

We're all happily pink from the sun.

Hey Pen...have you driven out to the Jerry Jones' Playground yet? If you haven't, it's absolutely incredible. They have some of the glass up on the outside. It's freaking huge, but surprisingly pretty.
Not yet. Sounds way cool. You never answered me on that last post . Bout the mud resslin.:eek: You know I could use the money. Remember that old post about my table dancing? PP counted up my tips. Alas 50 cents and a worn rabbits foot was all I got.

Did you get my p.m.?(I can be such a doofus, not the most observant person in the world).

Silverplum

Not yet. Sounds way cool. You never answered me on that last post . Bout the mud resslin.:eek: You know I could use the money. Remember that old post about my table dancing? PP counted up my tips. Alas 50 cents and a worn rabbits foot was all I got.

Did you get my p.m.?(I can be such a doofus, not the most observant person in the world).
I thought I kicked in $10!!
Was I unknowingly contributing to something "else?" :eek:

mommyof4

We had 110 one weekend and a high of 71 four days later. It was incredible, even yesterday we were 15 degrees below normal.
Yes, but it's a dry heat.:p I always cracked up when people in NC would tell me that about TX weather. Hello...110 is 110 is 110. That's hella hot!
I am seriously considering calling the governor and asking for roadblocks, cause with this kind of weather we won't be able to keep the snow birds out with a bazooka. LOL
Get ready for me to show up this winter when I am sick of freezing my tushy off up north.
I saw that TX was hotter than us. I thought only Saudia Arabia was hotter than us.
Well..we'll be more than happy to give you back the title.

Jerry Jone's playground.....oh do tell..... grin.
Not nearly as exciting as the Cherry Pit. It's the new Cowboys' stadium and that is just what I am calling it because I don't think he has made yet another buck off of this deal by selling the naming rights. It is pretty cool, though. I really expected it to be a whole lot more...gaudy.

mommyof4

Yep, I got the PM. How considerate of me to answer, right?:eek: Sorry.

Okay, I'll do the mud raslin', but I want a really cheezy string bikini...maybe I can go dig up my checkered flag bikini that I wore well before my last 2 children were conceived, permanently changing the topography of my body. That should bring in some bucks, if only to pay me to put my shirt back on.:D

And lawdy yes, I actually have the bikini and YES, I bought it and wore it at the Winston Cup race...okay, now it's the Sprint cup race, but still...that tells you how long it's been.

fairisfair

Yes, but it's a dry heat.:p I always cracked up when people in NC would tell me that about TX weather. Hello...110 is 110 is 110. That's hella hot!

Get ready for me to show up this winter when I am sick of freezing my tushy off up north.
Well..we'll be more than happy to give you back the title.

Not nearly as exciting as the Cherry Pit. It's the new Cowboys' stadium and that is just what I am calling it because I don't think he has made yet another buck off of this deal by selling the naming rights. It is pretty cool, though. I really expected it to be a whole lot more...gaudy.
why do they call it the cherry pit???

We have the new Cardinal stadium here, technically, it is the University of Phoenix Stadium, but I have never heard a local actually call it that. Hi Tech state of the art.

Looks like a space ship landed in the desert. Highly industrial looking. Not nearly as impressive as our baseball venue, in my humble opinion.

Course, given the history of the Cardinals we should call it something else all together.

I am thinking maybe**************.... Looserville..... bwahahahahhha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">