• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Choice or murder?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shay-Pari'e

Ha. I'll race you to the publisher, seniorjudge. My novel will take place in Vermont. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quincy
I suggest that no one heads to the woods with ThePTB.

This is probably a good idea. Believe Me. :p

Vermont is pretty close to Virginia, so no woods for you.

Silverplum

"I don't do hypotheticals". What the hell does that mean?
You don't get that? I wonder why not.
ThePTB said:
For your information, I'm a writer, and I like to be as realistic as possible in my writings. This thought hd occured to me to be an interesting, fictitious story to write. I came seeking expert advice and all I got was hypotheticophobia. Eeesh.
There's why.
We don't waste our time, usually, on answering hypothetical questions posed by writers. Let the writers do their own research. We also don't do homework for students.

You got advice. Gratitude is a pleasant characteristic.

seniorjudge

You don't get that? I wonder why not.

There's why.
We don't waste our time, usually, on answering hypothetical questions posed by writers. Let the writers do their own research. We also don't do homework for students.

You got advice. Gratitude is a pleasant characteristic.
What if there were no such thing as hypothetical questions?:)

Shay-Pari'e

What if there were no such thing as hypothetical questions?:) Then there would be no corona with limes, and a buddy that likes to debate.

PS. Added my home page to my profile. If any one feels it is inappropriate, please let me know.

Last edited:

quincy

Yup. Seinfeld's final episode was about the Good Samaritan law.

The show took some liberties with it, however, as the Good Samaritan law in Massachusetts does not apply to a situation like the one described in the show (which was supposed to have occurred in the fictional town of Latham), and would not result in prison time in most situations, either.

The proposed New Jersey law has actually been dubbed the "Seinfeld bill".

(I seem awfully willing to answer these "bizarroooo" questions, huh?)

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">