• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Step-Mother from HELL & going slong with it!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnbama

Guess dad is gonna be lonely in the giant parking lot tonight...
:D You about made me spill my Diet coke....LOL

Not sure why he even picked that place not that I would be there....but before when he was getting him, we always meet at the police station :rolleyes:

Maybe I should go by and give him clue by four. :D
That would be so nice of you....Thank you......I'm sure he will be there with the step-monster...oh I mean step-mother. She will be driving, becuase she doesn't ALLOW him to drive HER around. :eek: And he can not show up by himself, she has to tell him what to say!

Last edited:

kjizzle

I am not sure about Ala but in Fla it is illegal to keep making false claims to the DCF. The DCF frowns on this because it takes time away from the children and families that do need them. You really should talk to someone at DCF and make sure they are aware of the numerous false claims that have been made and that the reports unfounded. In some cases you can even sue them , I believe the DCF has to bring criminal charges. They are capable of doing so when one keeps reporting false claims. It is my understanding as told to me by DCF here in Fl that after 2 false reports DCF can bring criminal charges.
I worked with DCF for awhile and they take false claims very seriously and if you are having trouble with the same person making numerous unfounded calls then you need to let DCF know. They should already be aware but sometimes their case loads are so much that they may overlook it. Just make them aware.

wnbama

I am not sure about Ala but in Fla it is illegal to keep making false claims to the DCF. The DCF frowns on this because it takes time away from the children and families that do need them. You really should talk to someone at DCF and make sure they are aware of the numerous false claims that have been made and that the reports unfounded. In some cases you can even sue them , I believe the DCF has to bring criminal charges. They are capable of doing so when one keeps reporting false claims. It is my understanding as told to me by DCF here in Fl that after 2 false reports DCF can bring criminal charges.
I worked with DCF for awhile and they take false claims very seriously and if you are having trouble with the same person making numerous unfounded calls then you need to let DCF know. They should already be aware but sometimes their case loads are so much that they may overlook it. Just make them aware.
In Alabama, only DHR can file charges against them and I have spoke to them about it many times. DHR states that they have NEVER fiiled charges for someone making false claims. They just make a note of it in the file..not sure if it's true or not. However, I've been cleared 3 times in 6 months by 2 diff counties...and the last one in May told me that the SM was calling her weekly telling them she wanted my son :eek:, she told the SM there was nothing she could do, I checked out and they was closing the case and not to be making false reports. Who knows if DHR really told her that or if the step-mother was realy calling...IMO the SM was mostly likely the one doing it. The NCP put in the petition for visitation, that I was refusing him his visitation and that he was demanding the court to reopen the case with DHR in county A :cool: My lawyer, just laughed at it and said he has not visitation CO and what does he think county B will do about county A closing a case they seem needed to be closed. I personally think the Judge will have a field day with him...he is going pro se!

kjizzle

In Alabama, only DHR can file charges against them and I have spoke to them about it many times. DHR states that they have NEVER fiiled charges for someone making false claims. They just make a note of it in the file..not sure if it's true or not. However, I've been cleared 3 times in 6 months by 2 diff counties...and the last one in May told me that the SM was calling her weekly telling them she wanted my son :eek:, she told the SM there was nothing she could do, I checked out and they was closing the case and not to be making false reports. Who knows if DHR really told her that or if the step-mother was realy calling...IMO the SM was mostly likely the one doing it. The NCP put in the petition for visitation, that I was refusing him his visitation and that he was demanding the court to reopen the case with DHR in county A :cool: My lawyer, just laughed at it and said he has not visitation CO and what does he think county B will do about county A closing a case they seem needed to be closed. I personally think the Judge will have a field day with him...he is going pro se!
I am surprised that DCF is not willing to file charges maybe the worker is just telling you that so she doesn't have to do the paperwork involved. I would ask for her supervisor. This is important to me because I know the workers case loads and to have someone using them for revenge or out of spite is taking time they don't have away from children who do need them right away. Do you know how many reports of abuse there is daily, And and if they can weed out the bogus ones they can do their job protecting children who need them. I think of the kids out there who is being abused right this second and instead of the DCF being there for that child they are off on some revenge call. It is sad and a waste of their time and it is hurting children who need them!
Sorry for the ranting:p

kjizzle

Please don't do this.

Every state has its own laws. What happened in one state is not legal in another. Don't mix states.
Sorry I was only trying to help. I have a huge problem with people who take help away from the children who need it.
I will remember that in the future though thanks for letting me know.

Silverplum

Sorry I was only trying to help. I have a huge problem with people who take help away from the children who need it.
It's a LEGAL site.

People come here for ACCURATE LEGAL answers. If yours isn't accurate, you're screwing someone.

Be sure or don't post.

Then you added this:
kjizzle said:
I will remember that in the future though thanks for letting me know.
And I added this:
Thanks!

wnbama

It's a LEGAL site.

People come here for ACCURATE LEGAL answers. If yours isn't accurate, you're screwing someone.

Be sure or don't post.

Thanks SP...Your are correct ACCURATE LEGAL advice is what is really needed here, I have been lurking and learning for months on here.

Thanks everyone for all the hours you put in for FREE to help us OP's!
:)

wnbama

Why is this image so darn funny?
For me, it's personal why I think it's so funny. Some of it is also the fact he thought he would just send me a letter and I would make son available for him without a court order and while I have a TRO on him for no contact till court date of July 21st.

Bloopy2

For me, it's personal why I think it's so funny. Some of it is also the fact he thought he would just send me a letter and I would make son available for him without a court order and while I have a TRO on him for no contact till court date of July 21st.
Oh I wasn't bashing, it was funny to me too and I don't even know the guy.

I was picturing him hiding near a large cardboard box, propped up on a stick on a string, with cake to lure you inside.

What a nut.

wnbama

I was picturing him hiding near a large cardboard box, propped up on a stick on a string, with cake to lure you inside.

What a nut.

For me, I envision some lone idiot, in the middle of his HUGE parking lot, with one of those light poles shining on his car... in the dark... still waiting... and waiting... and waiting.

These are too funny...Well, I didn't show up, as you can see I was actually on here when I should have been there according to HIM...LOL I have not heard from him, of course he will not EVEN know I rec'd the letter or not till tomorrow.

CourtClerk

Well, I didn't show up, as you can see I was actually on here when I should have been there according to HIM...LOL
And still he waits... and waits... and waits. With nothing in the background but some radio station that's got bad reception so it's crackling. Looking at his watch. With no one else in the parking lot.

Still he waits... and waits... and waits...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">