• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a quick question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida I have heard that an inmate serving time in a florida prison system is manditory to serve at least 80% of their sentence and then I was told that a new law was passed on that issue that now they have to serve 71% of their sentence. I do not know if either one of these statements are ture. If so my grandson is in prison at a yo (youthful offender) facility sentenced for max yo 6 years. Sentenced in December '07. What is the amount of time is manditory for him to serve? 80 or 71%. Does the fact that it is a yo facility make a difference if indeed any of this hearsay is true?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">