• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

50,000 dollars later

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverplum

Quotable.
LOL- you can check me out i have nothing to hide (If you can).
As far as I am concerned i never mentioned anything about any laws, so your comment is irrelevant.

Also, i can say whatever i want and feel and for that theres no need of me insulting people like you are doing. FREEDOM of Speech.

And like i said AGAIN This is All the Ex's fault no one else and if he was a good father this truth shouldnt change anything between him and the kid, they can still love each other.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Antigone*

All I can say is, "I before E, except after C".
I think I might feint since this thread has gotten as feisty as it has. The OP has forfeited his dough because he found out the child was not his. The height of this conversation is getting weirder as it goes along and I think that M may at some point reign supreme and use her veil of authority go lock it up. We have Nativity talking about goats when he really should be talking about heifers, and neither Michelle214 nor her neigbor are friends of the OP.

...do you see where I'm doing or do you need more:D

Antigone*

Hijack trivia

Hello FA friends (or not:p)...

I am interrupting this thread for another round of HIJACK TRIVIA:D

Question: DNA twists like a screw. Is it in the same direction as regular screws or in the opposite direction? (to the right or to the left)

today's prize:
Lunch with an AIG multi-million dollar-bonus-receiving executive at the restaurant of their choice (of course lunch is on you).

Just Blue

Hello FA friends (or not:p)...

I am interrupting this thread for another round of HIJACK TRIVIA:D

Question: DNA twists like a screw. Is it in the same direction as regular screws or in the opposite direction? (to the right or to the left)

today's prize:
Lunch with an AIG multi-million dollar-bonus-receiving executive at the restaurant of their choice (of course lunch is on you).
right...right???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">