• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gun Permit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

novagymnast8

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? IN

Anyone happen to know which states would allow me to carry into their state; while I have my permit to carry a concealed weapon in IN? Just curious as I go on vacations and such to Michigan or down south. I know some states allow you to carry into their state so long as you have a permit to carry from your state of residence.

Isis1

Anyone happen to know which states would allow me to carry into their state; while I have my permit to carry a concealed weapon in IN? Just curious as I go on vacations and such to Michigan or down south.
is your permit a state permit?

leave the gun at home. you can take the bullets with you.:p

TheNebraskaGal

Nebraska enacted Concealed Carry with Permit just 2 years ago & the Unicameral, subsequently declared that the assorted attempts at individual city bans were unconstitutional. They are legal throughout the state now.

However, the permits here are only issued after certain stringent prerequisites are met. So I do not know if Nebraska recognizes permits from other states.

LastBattleCry

Anyone happen to know which states would allow me to carry into their state; while I have my permit to carry a concealed weapon in IN? Just curious as I go on vacations and such to Michigan or down south. I know some states allow you to carry into their state so long as you have a permit to carry from your state of residence.
Glad you found the info you are looking for.

Just thought I would add, a judge friend told me when he travel into other states he carries a pistol grip shotgun, as few problems would arise with that in the car likely in most states. Don't know myself.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">