• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Update: Much Advice Needed!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Quote:
It almost never fails: OP asks for advice, gets the unvarnished truth from Ohiogal, OP gets in a snit and claims all the trouble has suddenly disappeared and the sun is shining once again.

RES: Let OHiogal speak for herself. Same as the above for U! You both have a problem as well. I myself come on here for advice. Many of the other Senior people may think the same thing about me not having the knowledge. But, they don't act the way you two do, especially Courtclerk. I will be glad when you need someone one day. Maybe on your death bed. You are one of the people that I pray to God to deliver me from your arrogance!!!!!! Please, don't respond to anymore of my Post. And, If I'm kicked off for that response, so be it!!!!!!
Lady, you don't have half-a-clue and are showing it. What you've quoted is someone's signature that appears on the bottom of every post that this particular member makes. :rolleyes:

Just Blue

Courtclerk,

If, you have nothing nice to say. Don't say anything at all!!! You must feel that you are on top of the world. Judging others, Because you think you have it going on. Know one is perfect. And, keep your smart commits to yourself----.

Quote:
It almost never fails: OP asks for advice, gets the unvarnished truth from Ohiogal, OP gets in a snit and claims all the trouble has suddenly disappeared and the sun is shining once again.

RES: Let OHiogal speak for herself. Same as the above for U! You both have a problem as well. I myself come on here for advice. Many of the other Senior people may think the same thing about me not having the knowledge. But, they don't act the way you two do, especially Courtclerk. I will be glad when you need someone one day. Maybe on your death bed. You are one of the people that I pray to God to deliver me from your arrogance!!!!!! Please, don't respond to anymore of my Post. And, If I'm kicked off for that response, so be it!!!!!!
Dear...I will respond to whatever post/thread I wish to. When I "need someone someday" I will be sure to act RESPECTFULLY to said person. Grow up.

4children

Lady, you don't have half-a-clue and are showing it. What you've quoted is someone's signature that appears on the bottom of every post that this particular member makes. :rolleyes:
TheGeekess:
Doesn't matter, and I want respond to anymore of these remarks. Don't throw stones until you get your House in order! (rolling eyes!) That must be mature, and having a clue!!! OUT! No more games!!!!!!!!!

Just Blue

TheGeekess:
Doesn't matter, and I want respond to anymore of these remarks. Don't throw stones until you get your House in order! (rolling eyes!) That must be mature, and having a clue!!! OUT! No more games!!!!!!!!!
There is medication that will help you with your problems...;)

AHA

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Virginia

Well, I received the corrected support guidelines this morning. And, I thank everyone for their response. The Judge did credit X for the child he say is living with him. Which, I still stay isn't his Biological daughter. Which reduced the CS $197.03 a month. Yes, I appreciate getting some Support. But, I don't like it that he is playing dirty. He will reap what he sow. All, of his lies will caught up with him, and soon.

I have my work cut out for me. If, anyone have any advice, please don't hesitate. I will do this the honest way. I just can't let this go. We have all our lives to Parent Our children. And I can't keep letting X control me. It's not all about the support. But, other things also. If, you all understand, please be patient with me. (smiling) I need Jesus. literally

Oh yah,
Below is my first Post.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Virginia

Hello Everyone,

This question may have been asked before. I know that every case is different. And, I also know that you-all like full details. (Please bare with me.)

My kids father and I are going through a Custody battle. When, I say battle, yes it's going to get deep. I'm not going to get into that right now. My main concern at this time, is a question about the Child Support. We went to court a couple weeks ago for child support. I was the one (Mom) that petition for the CS. When, we arrived for the court date. He lied so much, that I couldn't believe, that this was the man I choose to have kids with. My question is-

1. Can he (My kids Dad) get credit for a live-in girlfriend daugther, which is not his Biological child, when figuring child support for our children. I have 1 other dependant that I did get credit for, $399. And, that was subtracted from my gross income. But, when the Judge got to his on the guideline. He (added) $502 to his. Which may just be a mistake. Don't know why he added it. We have joint legal between us. But, the kids are with me more now. With Dad 5 hours a day M-F. With Me (Mom) every week-end, and every night. Sorry for rambling. Just need the answer to this question:

Can he (Our kids Dad) get credit for a live-in girlfriend daugther, which is not his Biological child, when figuring child support for our children

Thanks in advance,
Stop fueling the fire, and go take care of your kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">