• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I nullify my life insurance?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

douglas33

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

I am 20 years old. I have just found out that my parents got a it for me when I was a baby or young child (not sure.) My mom was joking about how I'm deathly allergic to _(not telling)_. and she brought up me having life insurance (this is when I found out about it) I asked her if I could get rid of it and she started laughing and said I could take the money or something. I don't know what kind of policy it is.

All I want is to have it nullified.

What are the steps to getting rid of this?

justalayman

If I read the post and understand what is asked, I believe OP thinks mom is going to do him in to get the insurance money.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Yep, mom must have been planning on this big payout for the last 20 years! bwahahaha

Dandy Don

You have no legal grounds for wanting to nullify anything--only the owner of the policy can do that. She has the right as a parent to insure the life of her child--that money might help with funeral expenses. I hope that much medical progress will be made towards finding a cure for peanut allergies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">