• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child molestation help please.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scmommy75

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? SC

I am the concerned aunt. My sister's stepdaughter is the child. Saturday morning the child's mother walked into the child's bedroom (after being in the shower) to discover her fiance standing over the child. The child has a shirt of her own covering her eyes and there was a white substance that the finace stated was milk on the child's shirt. It was discovered not to be milk but the man's semen. The child (who is 5 years old) stated that for approx a year the fiance has been forcing her to perform oral sex on him. Given the DNA evidence and the mother's eye witness testimony are the chances high he will be convicted. If convicted what kind of sentence is he looking at?

Antigone*

I am the concerned aunt. My sister's stepdaughter is the child. Saturday morning the child's mother walked into the child's bedroom (after being in the shower) to discover her fiance standing over the child. The child has a shirt of her own covering her eyes and there was a white substance that the finace stated was milk on the child's shirt. It was discovered not to be milk but the man's semen. The child (who is 5 years old) stated that for approx a year the fiance has been forcing her to perform oral sex on him. Given the DNA evidence and the mother's eye witness testimony are the chances high he will be convicted. If convicted what kind of sentence is he looking at?
Please tell me that mom wasted no time at all in reporting this scum of the earth!!!

scmommy75

You'll be pleased to know the mom wasted NO TIME!! She threw her child's shoes towards the door, told her to run out of the house and not come back in. Mom quickly retrieved her own shoes and ran out, got in the car, went to her mother's and called the police. He was arrested a few hours later.

Isis1

You'll be pleased to know the mom wasted NO TIME!! She threw her child's shoes towards the door, told her to run out of the house and not come back in. Mom quickly retrieved her own shoes and ran out, got in the car, went to her mother's and called the police. He was arrested a few hours later.
thank goodnes for that.

no one here can really say what charges will be filed against him, and which of those charges will actually stick.

mom needs to get child into therapy right away if she has not already done so. i recommend getting herself into therapy as well.

there is a huge possiblity of jail time, and registering as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

JETX

If convicted what kind of sentence is he looking at?
Hmmmm... A NORMAL person would be more concerned about the safety and welfare of your niece... than of any possible sentence!!

In any case, no one can answer your question without knowing the EXACT conviction, any prior history, etc.

scmommy75

I, of course, am a completely NORMAL person. I knew before posting this question that my niece is safe. The perpetrator is in jail without bond on child molestation charges as well as felony gun possession charges. I am only inquiring here so as to give everyone involved hope that he will not be getting out of jail anytime soon...so that my niece can continue to feel safe.

Banned_Princess

I am the concerned aunt. My sister's stepdaughter is the child. ?
Does that mean the man was her natural father?

not relevant, just wondering.

I want to throw up now, I hope your niece and sister make a full and speedy recovery.

JETX

I, of course, am a completely NORMAL person. I knew before posting this question that my niece is safe. The perpetrator is in jail without bond on child molestation charges as well as felony gun possession charges. I am only inquiring here so as to give everyone involved hope that he will not be getting out of jail anytime soon...so that my niece can continue to feel safe.
And as noted... NO ONE can answer your question. For example, the fact that you omitted the gun charge could have a drastic impact on any punishment set by the court.

Until such time as he is actually CONVICTED of any charge or guilty plea, his 'punishment' could be anything from outright dismissal of the charge(s) to some extensive prison time.

Last edited:

scmommy75

Princess...no the natural father is married to my sister. The natural mother walked in on her fiance molesting her 5 yr old.

You are absolutely right Jetx...and I might add I love your quote!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">