• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need a MEAN/AGGRESSIVE attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama
I have had difficulty finding an attorney that fits me....I need an aggressive, passionate attorney that doesn't mind ruffling some feathers. Baldwin County Alabama.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama
I have had difficulty finding an attorney that fits me....I need an aggressive, passionate attorney that doesn't mind ruffling some feathers. Baldwin County Alabama.
Site doesn't provide referrals, sorry.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Call your state Bar Association, your local Legal Aid, or any local law schools in your area. They provide referrals. We do not.

Proserpina

Try Match or Harmony.com
Oh now that was funny.....

OP, please understand something. The qualities you think are important in an attorney and the qualities I would be looking for might be two entirely different things, neither being incorrect or wrong. The only way you're going to find out is - literally - by going through the phone book, and/or the internet, and either interviewing the attorney yourself or perhaps seeing what other clients have said about him/her.

Y'know?

Oh now that was funny.....

OP, please understand something. The qualities you think are important in an attorney and the qualities I would be looking for might be two entirely different things, neither being incorrect or wrong. The only way you're going to find out is - literally - by going through the phone book, and/or the internet, and either interviewing the attorney yourself or perhaps seeing what other clients have said about him/her.

Y'know?
Perhaps you could try relaying said advice without being sarcastic.. These are sensitive issues, and it is very frustrating to get harassed when I am looking for help..

Antigone*

Perhaps you could try relaying said advice without being sarcastic.. These are sensitive issues, and it is very frustrating to get harassed when I am looking for help..
Perhaps...but we did tell you nicely more than once and you just didn't get it. So again, perhaps you can click the link at the bottom of the box that says "find and attorney" or see the big colored box at the right of your screen ~ that one works too.

...anyways... When my boys lose, snarky seems to help:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">