• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who's time is it?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NHfather

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NH, I have My children every Tuesday thru Thursday and every other weekend X give one of her weekends to nana I know nana get her right to visits but it's not written down as such so I would like to know who's time is it? Is it nana's time or X's time that she alots to nana?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NH, I have My children every Tuesday thru Thursday and every other weekend X give one of her weekends to nana I know nana get her right to visits but it's not written down as such so I would like to know who's time is it? Is it nana's time or X's time that she alots to nana?
It's x's time...but that STILL doesn't change your real question regarding the Pinewood Derby ;)

NHfather

Wasn't changing the ? Althou I do appresheate you input You aren't a lawyer so do you mind telling me where your answers are coming from?

haiku

most of us are people just like you who have spent years navgating family court, and share our experience with others ;)

If Nana does NOT have a court order for visitation, Nana does not have legal visitation rights.

janM

The bolded is correct. X can do what she wishes on her time. Nana has no court-ordered time of her own.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
It's X's time - she gets to utilize it any way she chooses. In other words, you don't get to decide that it should be used differently.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">