• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Should I sue the state or my ex?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

crystal blanco

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?I live in WAshington state, it took Arizona 7 years to give me a child support hearing. they do not award back support. How can I get some help with the financial expenses of raising my disabled child ? Can we sue support enforcement for making us wait so long?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?I live in WAshington state, it took Arizona 7 years to give me a child support hearing. they do not award back support. How can I get some help with the financial expenses of raising my disabled child ? Can we sue support enforcement for making us wait so long?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Since when is it the STATE'S responsibility to file your CS case?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">