• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Chances of a Change in Custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CJane

Absolutely not. I think you misinterpreted what I was saying. I was not saying "how can I" as in 'please give me directions on how to', rather I meant, I do not see how I could say that I was only coming to Oregon for a temporary stay, when I had, and showed, full intentions of moving to Oregon permanently.

More to the point, are you SURE Dad will fight the UNrelocation? And is he primary parent material?

More to the point, are you SURE Dad will fight the UNrelocation? And is he primary parent material?
No, I am not sure my daughter's dad will actually fight me for custody if we moved back to Florida, but it would be much more likely for him to do so if my daughter actually tells him that she does not want to move back to Florida. On paper he probably is fit to be primary, but he has not had enough interest in my daughter's life to stay in regular contact with her without the assistance of either me, or his parents.

Yes, I am sure my husband will not fight for custody of my son if we stayed in Oregon.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">