• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question on Car accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S.Conner

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

I was involved in a car accident in 2000, I suffered a traumatic brain injury, I was out of work for 3 months, was told I would be out of work for up to 2 yrs, I could not live off the income i was recieving. The cops found the accident a no fault accident, the driver of the truck that hit was not given any form of tests to my knowledge nor was there a report of investigation filed with the Dept. of Transportation officer that was at the scene, it has now been 10 yrs since the accident I am starting to have problems with my head, and it is effecting my work preformance, there was no settlement issued on any parties from the insurance companys, somone informed that I could find a paralegal and go after both insurance companys and so forth, since i was not informed nor educated that i would have problems later on down the road, and since there was nothing filed on the other party, I need to know if this is possibly the case, and if so can someone point me in the right direction on getting help? Thank You

JETX

I need to know if this is possibly the case, and if so can someone point me in the right direction on getting help?
The time allowed for your claim expired long ago.
The Statute of Limitations on a personal injury claim in Indiana is TWO years as set by 'Title 34, Art. 11, Ch. 2, Sec. 34-11-2-3, 34-11-2-4'.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">