• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

government expieriments on people using synthetic telepathy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Burtolo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio. I was a victim of the governments Synthetic Telepathy program. They were putting voices in my head threatening to kill me many different ways and doing lots of other things. They were also putting voices in the heads of my 2 children and my a-hole wife was involved in this too, working against me. She refuses to acknowledge her involvement. I think the government threatend her with 20 years in prison if she tells anyone about the things they were doing to me.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio. I was a victim of the governments Synthetic Telepathy program. They were putting voices in my head threatening to kill me many different ways and doing lots of other things. They were also putting voices in the heads of my 2 children and my a-hole wife was involved in this too, working against me. She refuses to acknowledge her involvement. I think the government threatend her with 20 years in prison if she tells anyone about the things they were doing to me.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Do you think we can get one of those radar things you're talking about. The FA crystal ball seems a bit outdated when we can have something like this instead.

Allright people, I get it first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:D

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Duuuuuuude.... you know they're monitoring your HinterWebz posts, right? This isn't a safe place to talk about this kind of stuff... Seriously. If you go to www.theyreouttogetme.net, you will receive secret instructions on how to get to a safe place to find out how to protect yourself. Make sure you bring a white jacket with really long sleeves tied in the back so the rest of us recognize you, k?

pattytx

Thank you for your submission. Unfortunately, we are not publishing delusional science-fiction novels at this time.

Take your meds.

Dillon

Thank you for your submission. Unfortunately, we are not publishing delusional science-fiction novels at this time.

Take your meds.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Redirected from Synthetic telepathy)

A brain–computer interface (BCI), sometimes called a direct neural interface or a brain–machine interface, is a direct communication pathway between a brain and an external device. BCIs are often aimed at assisting, augmenting or repairing human cognitive or sensory-motor functions.

Research on BCIs began in the 1970s at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) under a grant from the National Science Foundation, followed by a contract from DARPA.[1][2] The papers published after this research also mark the first appearance of the expression brain–computer interface in scientific literature.

Last edited:

pattytx

And of course, everything on Wiki is automatically true and vetted.

Even if it WERE true, they don't do "experiments" on random indiviuals.

This guy needs a mental health professional. End of Story.

cyjeff

No one that has ever posted one of these little rants, Dillon, has ever explained why THEY are so very important as to be the target of a million dollar government experiment.

Further, if they could really just beam messages into people's heads via artificial telepathy, do you really think Sirius would have spent all that money on satellites?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">