• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I picked up a key board and on the backside its was all about me to a tee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dontchano

for the past 4 yrs been pretty much house bound , I have been on the pc pretty much of that time I was experiencing numbness in my hands and feet , this went on for a few months, even had a hard time lifting rt arm above waist . then experiencing electric shocking in my neck and arms . when it got to the point that when I would eat sometimes my hand could not reach ,my mouth well after having emergency surgery I had a spinal cord injury could it be from sitting at the deck for such long periods . I had a hard time explaining to the doctors my symptoms , if only I had the key board is this something to look into. because its been almost 3 yrs and I have no quality of life I am 49 yrs and walk as if I am 112yrs yrs old % yrs ago I was on roofs tops walking the wall and now I barely can walk across the room

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
for the past 4 yrs been pretty much house bound , I have been on the pc pretty much of that time I was experiencing numbness in my hands and feet , this went on for a few months, even had a hard time lifting rt arm above waist . then experiencing electric shocking in my neck and arms . when it got to the point that when I would eat sometimes my hand could not reach ,my mouth well after having emergency surgery I had a spinal cord injury could it be from sitting at the deck for such long periods . I had a hard time explaining to the doctors my symptoms , if only I had the key board is this something to look into. because its been almost 3 yrs and I have no quality of life I am 49 yrs and walk as if I am 112yrs yrs old % yrs ago I was on roofs tops walking the wall and now I barely can walk across the room
Huh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">