• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Keyboard

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dave1952

I have a keyboard. I just looked. No warnings. I'm notified that my keyboard is in compliance with Part 15 of the FCC rules. That's about it.

Good luck

Mass_Shyster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Have you ever read the warning on the back of a keyboard
Do you mean the part where it says "Made in China" or where I have my password written?

If you're trying to sue someone for injuries you claim are caused by your keyboard, you'll need a good products liability attorney. That is not a do-it-yourself project.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I have had keyboards with warnings and keyboards without. However, the keyboards without warnings have ALWAYS had the warnings printed in their instruction manuals.

ecmst12

Carpal tunnel does not cause spinal cord injuries. Whatever is wrong with you, it does not sound like it's due to overuse of a keyboard.

Oh and WHAT STATE?

cyjeff

Okay, based on your other thread.... you ignored the warning on the back of the keyboard and now you are wondering if you can sue because the warning is true?

what do you think the purpose of a warning is?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">