• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The Right To Bare Arms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FlyingRon

i obey these laws, how about You?
I do, but unlike you I understand applicability (for instance, that a traffic citation is not a contract and the UCC has no bearing there).

You're wrong about the "loss" vs. "suspension" thing, as usual.
Rainey Bethea will be glad to know is right to life was only suspended.

Dillon

I do, but unlike you I understand applicability (for instance, that a traffic citation is not a contract and the UCC has no bearing there).

You're wrong about the "loss" vs. "suspension" thing, as usual.
Rainey Bethea will be glad to know is right to life was only suspended.

Rainey Bethea's life was only suspended here.

nice try, but we are eternal, we live forever, but we get to choose the place, Right?

Heaven or Hell, so choose to serve Christ.

i hope that helps you

Last edited:

FlyingRon

Rainey Bethea's life was only suspended here.

nice try, but we are eternal, we live forever, but we get to choose the place, Right?

Heaven or Hell, so choose to serve Christ.

i hope that helps you
Do felons get their gun rights restored in the afterlife?

Dillon

This is America pal.
Actually, North America is where I work, but according to Ephesians 2:6 in the New International Version (©1984)

God has raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus.

Proserpina

Actually, North America is where I work, but according to Ephesians 2:6 in the New International Version (©1984)

God has raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus.

Which of course has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on the legalities...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dillon

Do felons get their gun rights restored in the afterlife?
i am glad you believe in an afterlife.

Why wait till then, get your gun rights restored, now - according to the 9th amendment. - i mean it is the law, Right?

Last edited:

racer72

But it does have a serious bearing on you !!!

Have enough courage to trust Jesus Christ, he wont let you down.

choose wisely?
That depends if you trust the propaganda presented to you by the dude with the white collar. Remember, the descendents of JC crawled out of the primordial soup just like ours did.

CdwJava

That depends if you trust the propaganda presented to you by the dude with the white collar. Remember, the descendents of JC crawled out of the primordial soup just like ours did.
Well, that may not be universally believed ... so, let's not get into a theological discussion, okay folks?

racer72

Well, that may not be universally believed ... so, let's not get into a theological discussion, okay folks?
That's not really my few on the subject, just wanted to give the poster I quoted a radical view the same way he does when it comes to the matters that these forums address. I really wanted to see him post before I posted again, like to see his reply when the shoe was on the other foot.

CdwJava

The best way to deal with Dillon is NOT to deal with him.

And one of these days I will heed my own advice on that. :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">