• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not a question, suggested reading

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey third party - you may want to read Tanya781's posts to see how one responds with grace to a request to send the involved party.
Hello stealth (also an outside party) ~ I did. And if you did, you might see that those requests to send the involved party (send Dad, please ) come off more gracefully than " hubby can't post? Quit carrying his balls".

See any difference?

Seriously, if the members don't want an outside party to post on this website, the sticky can be changed to "Third parties have no right to post on this website. None. If you do post at all, then we can and will pop our claws".

The concept that I do not understand is why this thread is still being posted on....you do not want to answer any questions I have because I'm not the parent of that child. Got it.....from the first time it was said. Haven't asked you to say that I'm legally involved there~ so what is the point of several people making additional posts to say that I "do" think I am legally involved there when I know I am not?

Also the fact that this particular thread starts clearly with "Not a question". So again, what's the point of all the replies if you do not wish to address me at all? Gossipy posts such as "Husband isn't special and neither is his new wifey" ~ not legal advice and serves no purpose other than maybe your own personal enjoyment.

So I am cutting this website out and moving on to better utilization of my time....by all means, delete all my third party posts~ I'm going to be just fine:D

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Hello stealth (also an outside party) ~ I did. And if you did, you might see that those requests to send the involved party (send Dad, please ) come off more gracefully than " hubby can't post? Quit carrying his balls".

See any difference?
You obviously don't see that there is a HUGE difference in how THAT poster reacted to the request versus how you did. <shrug> Oh well. Collect your refund on the way out. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">