• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mortgage fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cascascan

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california

Recently i was contacted by the FBI in 2006 i hired remax gold to sell my house. When i put my house on the market i knew nothing about selling property thats why i hired remax . MYhouse sold in 15 days which was purchased by my realtor joy johnson and her husband joy was the realtor in this transaction. i carried the 2nd loan the house wenty into forclosure she couldnt make the payment she said there was nothing i could do still owed $200,000 The FBI came to me and she she committed mortgage fraud she gifted herself $50,000 out of my money forged my name lied and said me and her husband were cousins forged my name again and gave her self a 10% commission. It was just getting ready for federal trial i was going to testify against her when she pleaded guilty before trial started. She is looking at 10 years in federal prision. can remax gold be responible for any of this im out my house my money. I hired remax so this couldnt happen.

2badkids

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california

Recently i was contacted by the FBI in 2006 i hired remax gold to sell my house. When i put my house on the market i knew nothing about selling property thats why i hired remax . MYhouse sold in 15 days which was purchased by my realtor joy johnson and her husband joy was the realtor in this transaction. i carried the 2nd loan the house wenty into forclosure she couldnt make the payment she said there was nothing i could do still owed $200,000 The FBI came to me and she she committed mortgage fraud she gifted herself $50,000 out of my money forged my name lied and said me and her husband were cousins forged my name again and gave her self a 10% commission. It was just getting ready for federal trial i was going to testify against her when she pleaded guilty before trial started. She is looking at 10 years in federal prision. can remax gold be responible for any of this im out my house my money. I hired remax so this couldnt happen.
Did you ever get a response...Feeling your pain..Same position and no where to turn too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">