• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

heartbroken from bad relatives!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
she is executor and also the will says that she takes the half property and the other half wife... thats all :)
Then there is your answer. Wife gets half, niece gets half. That's exactly how the decedent wanted it, as shown in his official will & testament.

For all we know, he wrote that letter to you just to get you off his back.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Uncle was very clear in a legal sense in how he wanted his estate handled. He created a will. That will is the controlling document.

Really, you're being told the same thing over and over again. The answer is not going to change.

mariasarri

Then there is your answer. Wife gets half, niece gets half. That's exactly how the decedent wanted it, as shown in his official will & testament.

i dont think so... :)

mariasarri

Uncle was very clear in a legal sense in how he wanted his estate handled. He created a will. That will is the controlling document.

Really, you're being told the same thing over and over again. The answer is not going to change.
i think that you dont understand that the wife doesnt get anything... fake holograph will(fraud)... this is official.

Last edited:

mariasarri

in my case wife is also fraud.

Last edited:

mariasarri

She is his wife. Ergo, she gets to take at the very least what was given in the will OR her intestate portion against the will if that is bigger.

You really sound like a jealous girlfriend.

you know... :p

i dont understand. if my uncle's wife makes a fake holograph will(fraud) and the probate is against her what she takes?

Last edited:

justalayman

i think that you dont understand that the wife doesnt get anything... she is fraud... this is official.
where does this come in. You said the will split the assets between the wife and your sister. You claim your uncle said your sister was to share her portion with you and that due to some letter you had, you believed you had a claim for some of the assets. Now you come back in arguing the wife was not given anything.

this is what you said in your first post

He left in his testament(will) his property to his wife and to my sister(as executor).

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
you know... :p

i dont understand. my sister has a will(she is also and executor). if my uncle's wife makes a fake holograph will(fraud) and the probate is against her what she takes?
I am with the others that you are making up crap.

mariasarri

where does this come in. You said the will split the assets between the wife and your sister. You claim your uncle said your sister was to share her portion with you and that due to some letter you had, you believed you had a claim for some of the assets. Now you come back in arguing the wife was not given anything.

this is what you said in your first post

I/QUOTE]

It's complicated and I tried to explain it as simply as possible...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">