• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Work not complete

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tennques

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tenn
I had a tree service to my house to do some work (10/2013). They did most of it but needed to come back to finish and repair some property damage. We've been in contact but they have not come back. The good news is that I have not paid anything. How long can they keep putting this off? I could call them and try to negotiate a reduced price but what if we can't agree or they refuse?

Last edited:

BL

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tenn
I had a tree service to my house to do some work (10/2013). They did most of it but needed to come back to finish and repair some property damage. We've been in contact but they have not come back. The good news is that I have not paid anything. How long can they keep putting this off? I could call them and try to negotiate a reduced price but what if we can't agree or they refuse?
Do you have home owner's ins. Try contacting them again and state you'll pay them in full when the fix the issues correctly.If they won't contact your ins. Co.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">