• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug Dealing in AYour Neighborhood

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kherrmann1987

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I myself have not been convicted of anything. The subject I need advice on is actually a neighbor. He has lived there for awhile now and the whole time has been doing and selling methamphetamine. I know this because I have seen it happen with my own eyes, both the using and the selling. Unfortunately I don't have any hard evidence as in pictures or video of these acts happening.

As of late he has become very harassing to me and my fiancé. He walks over to our car and screams at us and even threatens my fiancé with a screwdriver.

I'm not really sure how to make a report, or what to do.

Any legal advice I could get would be great.

Thanks.

Silverplum

I myself have not been convicted of anything. The subject I need advice on is actually a neighbor. He has lived there for awhile now and the whole time has been doing and selling methamphetamine. I know this because I have seen it happen with my own eyes, both the using and the selling. Unfortunately I don't have any hard evidence as in pictures or video of these acts happening.

As of late he has become very harassing to me and my fiancé. He walks over to our car and screams at us and even threatens my fiancé with a screwdriver.

Thanks.
What did the police say when you called them to report these incidents?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

Thanks.
The police...

CdwJava

There are tip lines or investigative units you can call with the info and it's likely they can keep your info confidential so long as they don't use it to get a search warrant and only use it as a tip. You can even make an anonymous call to the appropriate investigative body in your jurisdiction.

Of course, you called the police about the brandishing, right???

You can use the telephone to call the police.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">