• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tlhIngan Hol

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tranquility

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

If you are interested in Star Trek or intellectual property an amicus that may amuse regarding the recent case of Paramount's attempt to prevent people from writing things in Klingon is at:

https://popehat.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/035-1-Brief-of-Amicus-Curiae.pdf

CdwJava

I wonder if this will be a big topic at Comic-Con this year? Hmmmm ... I'll have to look for the legal panel! :)

CdwJava

Let's plan a meet-up. I'd be honored to buy you lunch to say thanks for your years as an officer! I can always leave the dogs at home.
Any idea which day/time you might be in the area? My dance card is open at the moment. I can PM with a contact email for when it gets closer.

AdoptADog

Do you and Carl live in your parents basements??:eek:

Just kidding...HUGE ST fan!!

Have fun Guys!! :)
I would if I could! You don't find many basements around these parts. I've never gone inside at Comic Con, but hanging out in downtown watching superheroes go by is so much fun. It's become an annual event.

Just Blue

I would if I could! You don't find many basements around these parts. I've never gone inside at Comic Con, but hanging out in downtown watching superheroes go by is so much fun. It's become an annual event.
Oh yeah...I forgot that a basement is not a country wide thing. Pretty much everyone here has one...

I hope you and Carl have a great time. Give my best to Worf. ;)

quincy

Well, shoot Blue. I guess those of us in the Midwest and on the East Coast will have to make plans to meet up at a New York Comic Con sometime ...

... not that I am that fond of comics, or the thought of a bunch of grown people dressing up as comic characters. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">