• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any protections against malicious investigations?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Fightwithmight

I am in desperate need of help. I have fought very hard against a corrupt investigation. The more I spoke up at the injustices I was and am being subjected to, the worse the abuses became. This has gone on several years my children are being coached and I'm taking a stand now! I have begged lawyers to help! I have begged agencies that are created to protect constitutional rights and not one is willing to help! I will do it alone if I have too!

Can I file an order of protection against the government? I have to start somewhere but I don't know the exact agency.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I'm going to hate myself for asking this but who is investigating you, why and for what?

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
I'm going to hate myself for asking this but who is investigating you, why and for what?
I'm going to take "custody and child support, with a helping of CPS/DYS/CSB" for $500, please.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
That's one possibility, CTU. Another has more to do with darkly-shaded heliocopters, oddly fashioned headware and stock shares in Alcoa. I'm opting for door number 2, myself.

Fightwithmight

For something I didn't do! Not sure what agency. Listen I know it sounds crazy. I cannot for good reason get into details. My family has seen what this has done to me. I have been so angry, felt so helpless. Why are people so willing to just write someone off as crazy or paranoid? Every personal relationship I've had they destroyed to portray me as they see fit! I have been threatened, insulted and belittled more than any human should ever be subjected too. When those things were done I spoke out in anger! I am asking for guidance, I am asking for just one person to believe what I am saying and ok if this is really happening you can do this or this! We have people in law enforcement, not all but some abusing the system to destroy people that dare speak out! Ask people who have had it done to them how powerless you feel! I cannot let them take my kids. I am not a perfect father by any means but love my children more than life itself. I pray none of you EVER BE ABUSED BY THE SYSTEM LIKE I HAVE!! I live in New York please if you can offer any advice or suggestions I would be so greatful

Fightwithmight

That's one possibility, CTU. Another has more to do with darkly-shaded heliocopters, oddly fashioned headware and stock shares in Alcoa. I'm opting for door number 2, myself.
Sad to me people are so willing to write people off who are Really going through the difficult and impossible situations! Maybe if more people took people like me seriously are justice system wouldn't be so corrupt! One day your living your life the next your fighting for your freedom, your family and ultimately your life! You know how much of struggle it is just to continue everyday? The only thing that keeps me going is the hopes of seeing my children grow old! To hear them say thank you for not giving up on us! So much confusion as to how this can happen? How can people be so heartless? I go out of my way to help people maybe to a fault. But I won't just brush someone off. Not once has some one said how can I help? That hurts like hell

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You still haven't given us anything to work with - just rantings.

How are we supposed to help if we don't have any idea what is going on?

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
For something I didn't do! Not sure what agency. Listen I know it sounds crazy. I cannot for good reason get into details. My family has seen what this has done to me. I have been so angry, felt so helpless. Why are people so willing to just write someone off as crazy or paranoid? Every personal relationship I've had they destroyed to portray me as they see fit! I have been threatened, insulted and belittled more than any human should ever be subjected too. When those things were done I spoke out in anger! I am asking for guidance, I am asking for just one person to believe what I am saying and ok if this is really happening you can do this or this! We have people in law enforcement, not all but some abusing the system to destroy people that dare speak out! Ask people who have had it done to them how powerless you feel! I cannot let them take my kids. I am not a perfect father by any means but love my children more than life itself. I pray none of you EVER BE ABUSED BY THE SYSTEM LIKE I HAVE!! I live in New York please if you can offer any advice or suggestions I would be so greatful
Are you going to actually write something vaguely coherent so we can decipher the situation and respond accordingly?

That'd be a good first step.

Fightwithmight

Are you going to actually write something vaguely coherent so we can decipher the situation and respond accordingly?

That'd be a good first step.

Ok I will attempt to make sense of this. This is the forth time trying write to you guys. I will start by saying was married for many years. My ex cheated multiple times. I wanted to leave but didn't want to leave my children. One day police showed up at our door in 2007. They took her all day. She gave me some bs reason that it was because we didn't have a dog license. Said she was kept in a cell all day! Next morning I woke she said I needed to go stay with my parents. Something happened and I believe she made a conscious decision to make herself look like a victim. I never hit my wife. Always supported her in anything she wanted to do! Helped her start a biz. Encouraged her to go to school. After I left she would call very scripted and say the most ridiculous things. Was in shock. Why was she acting like this? I loved her didn't understand yet the gravity of the situation. Didn't realize the investigators had entered my life! So she asked me to come home from my parents so I did. She was a very different person. Now she started picking fights in front of the kids out of know where! She would yell very loud so the kids could hear " don't call me that" I was going crazy and realized something was very wrong! Friends started calling me, but the weren't the people I knew! Suddenly I found myself being portrayed as a monster. People who I was very good too suddenly found some crazy reason to become a victim of something I did! They craziest things said! Things from my past would be brought up but with a spin on everything to make me look like I wasn't a caring person or selfish! Anything to turn me into a villain. I knew I was being set up for something but what? What could have happened? I injured my back became hooked on my pain killers. So I sought treatment. I went into a rehab and that's when my life was over! I went in and when I arrived it wasn't to treat me! It was to manipulate what I was saying! I overheard staff talking about trying to get me to say things! I heard them talking about undercover cop that befriended me in the rehab! They were loud when speaking I went into shock at hearing these things! Just the most dehumanizing things! My wife came to visit but with only one of my children. But when she came the undercover cop stood next to me kept following me! Like I was going to hurt her! Absolutely insane! After she left I called my lawyer! He said leave now! So I packed my stuff. And left. On my way way out that cop and another man was like singing and threatening me I was going to spend the rest of my life in prison!!! You cannot imagine the fear and confusion and absolute terror I felt. I will continue this is getting long.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Please seek help from a licensed psychiatrist and a psychologist. Working together, they should be be able to help you overcome your issues and help you to return some sense of normalcy to your life.

Fightwithmight

As I was leaving I was being taunted by the cop! I saw him with a release because as I left I tore mine up! Before I went in she begged me to sign a release! Couldn't figure out why! I called my wife said please come get me! Nope know where to be found! On the way home I got a ride! I saw her with a friend. Passed right by me! She was headed to the hospital to falsify another release! The whole thing was nothing but a ploy to gain info on me! I got home was so shaken up from the incident! She finally came home lied about going to hospital! Said she was never near there! I was freaking out I ended up having a seizure on the kitchen floor! She stood over me smiling and did nothing! Her father came and told me to leave! Said I couldn't be in my own home! My life has been pure hell! I have tried getting my life together! Every friend I had is gone! They turned on me! Everyone! The most horrible and insulting things have been said to me! It's always the same thing! I talk to someone and say what I've been through the next day someone will call and try to get me to contradict myself! I have begged for lawyers to help! They say we have to wait until you are charged with something! I have joint custody of my children and have tried being a supportive father but now even my children have been turned against me! They are in Florida I'm in Ny! Somehow they would find out about things I would say up here in a personal conversation with someone they didn't know! They are being coached and are intentionally trying to make me look like a bad father! Recently people I have talked to, which is very few have been trying to get me to say I want to leave the country! Or I want to leave the area! Everything I have done has been interfered with! I had recordings of one of the investigators minions committing a crime! Trying to set me up for something! My computer was hacked evidence gone! I can't even get counseling for my PTSD! I have fought very hard! I called them every name in the book! I am so angry and upset not one person will put an end to this madness! The government has endless amounts of money to destroy someone if they choose too! I'm essentially being framed and turned into a villain! A friend told me they wanted to destroy me! But he would not say more! Can I get a restraining order? Should I write the judge in my custody case and explain all of this? I don't leave my home! The trauma from everything I have subjected to is so difficult to live with! I cannot let them get away with doing this to my children!!!! In November it will be ten years! One more thing I heard the undercover cop in the rehab call my wife the defendant! He said he really cared about her and was going to help her! I am being framed by cops who took sides a long time ago! I wish someone could do a book on what's been done to me! So people understand just how powerless we as ordinary citizens are!

Fightwithmight

Please seek help from a licensed psychiatrist and a psychologist. Working together, they should be be able to help you overcome your issues and help you to return some sense of normalcy to your life.
I will not have normalcy until I get justice! People are so willing to just right someone off as crazy! I can prove what's been done to me and my children I just need guidance on where to start! I'm tired of people writing off what say! If you won't or can't help me figure out where to start please no more physiatrist remarks please! You are only adding to my anger and frustration! It's exactly why they get away with bullying people no one will help and by the time the case gets to court ITS TO LATE!

Fightwithmight

I beg one person to take a chance on me and believe what I am telling you! Just one! Tell me where to start! Please don't insult me more by writing me off as just a paranoid or crazy person! I know I am not and people around me know this! i am willing to do the work just tell me where I should start please!

NIV

I will not have normalcy until I get justice! People are so willing to just right someone off as crazy! I can prove what's been done to me and my children I just need guidance on where to start! I'm tired of people writing off what say! If you won't or can't help me figure out where to start please no more physiatrist remarks please! You are only adding to my anger and frustration! It's exactly why they get away with bullying people no one will help and by the time the case gets to court ITS TO LATE!
It seems you have talked to a lot of people who have a lot of knowledge of the situation and they are all coming to a conclusion that is different from yours. Of course, that does not mean they are right. It does point to any hurdles you have going on.

Without making YOUR case, what would THEY say the reason is they are going to deny you justice?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">