• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Going back to my Ex Wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

snowshoe

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Carolina
I have been divorced for 2 years and I went back to my ex wife for 2 months. She has possession of my house which is in my name and hasn't made a payment in 5 months. She has ruined my credit and I want to get her out. My attorney told me that since I went back to her, that my divorce papers were no good anymore and we were going to have to start all over. I have never heard of such a thing. We are divorced. Please comment on this.

Just Blue

I have been divorced for 2 years and I went back to my ex wife for 2 months. She has possession of my house which is in my name and hasn't made a payment in 5 months. She has ruined my credit and I want to get her out. My attorney told me that since I went back to her, that my divorce papers were no good anymore and we were going to have to start all over. I have never heard of such a thing. We are divorced. Please comment on this.
What did the divorce decree state about the marital home. Please use exact wording sans ID'ing info.

johanbuddies

Please provide in with more details.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">