• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Good News

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chiswick

Massachusetts
I got approved for refinance loan today for home buyout. Just in time for court date for vacate order. Closing is next day hopefully or day after.

Wife will be shocked and blindsided. Thinking she will get to stay in home till end of divorce. Hey the judge will think she is nuts if she doesn’t follow through with signing at closing.

Her attorney will know I followed through with buyout like my wife said to her attorney he knows what he is exactly doing. Soooooo what’s wrong with that? I’m obeying court order. Too bad if she don’t like it. She will be getting a check for almost $177k that day presented to her.

Just Blue

Massachusetts
I got approved for refinance loan today for home buyout. Just in time for court date for vacate order. Closing is next day hopefully or day after.

Wife will be shocked and blindsided. Thinking she will get to stay in home till end of divorce. Hey the judge will think she is nuts if she doesn’t follow through with signing at closing.

Her attorney will know I followed through with buyout like my wife said to her attorney he knows what he is exactly doing. Soooooo what’s wrong with that? I’m obeying court order. Too bad if she don’t like it. She will be getting a check for almost $177k that day presented to her.
If you have questions ask your attorney.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
chiswick, please stop creating new threads for every new question or development. You can simply add to any one of your numerous threads on the same topic. Like this one: https://forum.freeadvice.com/divorce-separation-annulment-36/house-buy-out-645783.html

chiswick

chiswick, please stop creating new threads for every new question or development. You can simply add to any one of your numerous threads on the same topic. Like this one: https://forum.freeadvice.com/divorce-separation-annulment-36/house-buy-out-645783.html
Sorry last thread I looked at was closed. Thank you for clarification.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
You can look at your profile to see the many, many threads you've made about this. Just pick one of those to add on to, rather than starting yet another thread. Makes it easier for the volunteers to see your back story.

HRZ

Don't hand over that check until your STBX has surrendered the unit and all the stuff in it or whatever your attorney recommends in writing .....you do not want an ex in there as any sort of tenant...tenants have piles of rights.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">