• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I caught my apartment magnager having an affair with my boyfriend in my apartment on recording. What can i do about this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

laurakaye

He doesn't live here he was over for the weekend he doesn't have a key I just left him here while I worked early Sunday morning.
He doesn't live here he was over for the weekend he doesn't have a key I just left him here while I worked early Sunday morning.
You left your boyfriend at your apartment. He let the manager in. Why is it the manager's fault? Your boyfriend is the one who owes you loyalty.

quincy

You left your boyfriend at your apartment. He let the manager in. Why is it the manager's fault? Your boyfriend is the one who owes you loyalty.
It might be human nature to blame the "other" woman/man?

To blame your partner is, in a way, also blaming yourself (e.g., there is something wrong with you if your partner cheats; you are a poor judge of character if your partner cheats ...).

It is so much easier on the ego to blame the other person. :)

Spot84

It is a voice recording not a video and it was located in the hallway in between the living area and bedrooms. But my apartment is small so it covers the entire area. Very clear.

quincy

It is a voice recording not a video and it was located in the hallway in between the living area and bedrooms. But my apartment is small so it covers the entire area. Very clear.
Thanks for the clarification.

Your options remain as already mentioned.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">