• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Aircraft traffic ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Get. A. Lawyer.

The difference in the fine for doing 120 mph in a 55 mph zone is no different than the fine for doing 120 mph in a 70 mph zone.

P.S. Please fill out your organ donor card.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
There was no child and motorcycles dont have seatbelts
Get. A. Lawyer.

You seem to not understand that either way, you were clocked at WAY over the speed limit.

You have not argued that you were not speeding. You have just wanted to find loop holes. And even if there were a loophole, post #23 (the one that was reported) shows that you are unqualified to represent yourself.

PayrollHRGuy

RADAR SPEED
Defendant’s speed was checked at X MPH in a posted 55 MPH zone using MPH Bee3 Directional Radar System unit #R2759 in lane X of
X. (Tuning Fork #’s 397333 / 397216) When the vehicle entered the radar beam, my speed measuring device emitted a high-pitched
noise, which is consistent with a high-speed vehicle. There was a direct line of sight from the SMD to the defendant’s vehicle with no
obstructions

Did you put the X's in those three spots or did it come that way? Because the trooper didn't state the method of speed detection and there is no discovery from the airborne cop.

Is the ticket supposed to state how or what technology they used to get my speed? And doesnt there need to be more than one officer in the aircraft? One flying and one radaring?
Are you under the impression that one officer should be 'driving' and the other should have to be hanging out of the side window, radar gun in hand?
My patrol car has static speed detectors and cameras built into the car front and back. All I did was activate them and they did all the work for me and I didn't need another officer.
I know nothing about aircraft fitted with speed detectors but I'm confident they would be accompanied by video cameras.

FlyingRon

You can't hang out the window with a Bee3 anyhow. It's a dash mounted unit.

But no cop is using a Bee3 or any other RADAR in a plane. Something is being lost in the details here.

RADAR SPEED
Defendant’s speed was checked at X MPH in a posted 55 MPH zone using MPH Bee3 Directional Radar System unit #R2759 in lane X of
X. (Tuning Fork #’s 397333 / 397216) When the vehicle entered the radar beam, my speed measuring device emitted a high-pitched
noise, which is consistent with a high-speed vehicle. There was a direct line of sight from the SMD to the defendant’s vehicle with no
obstructions

Did you put the X's in those three spots or did it come that way? Because the trooper didn't state the method of speed detection and there is no discovery from the airborne cop.
It came that way

PayrollHRGuy

Unless there is something we don't see either the cop screwed up and on the paperwork or whoever was filling the discovery request did.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">