• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

KS Gun Laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingRon

A BIG difference if it was a seeing eye dog. If the neighbor requires a seeing eye dog she shouldn't be brandishing guns at people. ;)
She shouldn't be brandishing guns at people even if she's got 20/20 vision. It's called aggravated assault.

Eekamouse

What difference would it make?
None at all but lots of people confuse "emotional support" animals with actual service dogs. They tend to think that if their dog is not just a dog, they get special rules. They're wrong. Well, not totally wrong. They can bring service dogs places where regular ol dogs aren't permitted.

Eekamouse

Oh hey, there's a thought. If a person with an actual service dog (like a dog who watches for seizures for example) gets arrested, can the dog go with them into jail?

FlyingRon

Nope, jails aren't very lenient with ADA concessions. I've got friends with more serious disabilities than simple blindness and jail isn't exactly pleasant for them (no motorized wheelchairs, etc...). The blind guy would be lucky if they allowed his cane.

Just Blue

Oh hey, there's a thought. If a person with an actual service dog (like a dog who watches for seizures for example) gets arrested, can the dog go with them into jail?
I doubt it. But it is a good question.

Can you imagine what Big Bubba would do to poor little Spot or Fifi???? :censored:

Smittyks

And had they not let the dog out then the repo man wouldn't have had to protect himself against the dog.

I'm beginning to thing you're not the neighbor, and you're actually the person whose car was repo'd.
[/QUOTE

Door opened neighbor came out then dog... Sorry to burst your bubble. Not my car repoed

Smittyks

That's pretty pessimistic of you. Their father suffered from a brain tumor and had to quit working... Which is why the car was repossessed.. smh. Not because they are good for nothing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">