• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

RFE on I-751 Waiver extreme hardship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Raonoke VA

I and my wife married few years ago then i came to USA from UK on spouse condition visa. Even i sold my house & left my job in UK to come here in USA to spend my life with her.Then after some time she left me because she was involved with an other man (Don't wanna discuss this more) and she even changes her residence address and changed her number so i can't file divorce because i dont know where she is .. so i filed for I 751 Waiver Extreme Hardship request . Now i have got letter from USCIS RFE to provide evidences that extreme hardship will result if i m removed from US. E.G
1. Medical & social needs in US
2. Employment opportunities in my home country
3. Family ties in US & in your home country
4. Major disruption in your family
5. Psychological impact of deportation
please help me which types of evidences will be useful for me .i m so so much TENSED..Please tell me with examples like should agreement deed of my house in UK & resignation letter copy from job would help in these evidences ..waiting for response

FlyingRon

Oh, now it's you and your wife. In the other thread it's a friend. You need an attorney. You've not indicated anything that indicates you are eligible for either a determination that the marriage was bona fide or that you have any of the requirements for the extreme hardship waiver. Indeed, the fact you are a recent immigrant from the UK bodes AGAINST You.

The details "you don't care to discuss" are very important. You've probably already jeopardized your status by going off half-cocked.
Grab every piece of paper you have and get your self to an immigration attorney NOW.

quincy

You need to make an appointment with an immigration attorney. You do not need another online forum.

When you see the attorney, you should be honest with the facts.

Good luck.

You need to make an appointment with an immigration attorney. You do not need another online forum.

When you see the attorney, you should be honest with the facts.

Good luck.
yes but my attorney is saying it is very difficult to get GC with hardship waiver

FlyingRon

There are a half a dozen requirements for demonstrating the hardship waiver. Most of them you obviously don't qualify for and the ohters you've not said anything that even indicates a possibility. It is not something you claim just because you think you've had it rough, and really anything that your spouse did is immaterial to it. The RFE already hints strongly that you don't have a chance but they're giving you a chance to show them otherwise.

What is the name of your state? Raonoke VA

I and my wife married few years ago then i came to USA from UK on spouse condition visa. Even i sold my house & left my job in UK to come here in USA to spend my life with her.Then after some time she left me because she was involved with an other man (Don't wanna discuss this more) and she even changes her residence address and changed her number so i can't file divorce because i dont know where she is .. so i filed for I 751 Waiver Extreme Hardship request . Now i have got letter from USCIS RFE to provide evidences that extreme hardship will result if i m removed from US. E.G
1. Medical & social needs in US
2. Employment opportunities in my home country
3. Family ties in US & in your home country
4. Major disruption in your family
5. Psychological impact of deportation
please help me which types of evidences will be useful for me .i m so so much TENSED..Please tell me with examples like should agreement deed of my house in UK & resignation letter copy from job would help in these evidences ..waiting for response
I just checked the instructions for the I-751.
"you must submit evidence that your removal would result in hardship significantly greater than the hardship encountered by other foreign nationals who are removed from this country after extended stays. The evidence must relate only to those factors that arose during the two-year period for which you were admitted as a conditional resident."
Can't see that you would suffer any more than I would if they deported me back to the UK. But I'm different, the UK doesn't want me to come back;)

I just checked the instructions for the I-751.
"you must submit evidence that your removal would result in hardship significantly greater than the hardship encountered by other foreign nationals who are removed from this country after extended stays. The evidence must relate only to those factors that arose during the two-year period for which you were admitted as a conditional resident."
Can't see that you would suffer any more than I would if they deported me back to the UK. But I'm different, the UK doesn't want me to come back;)
Thankyou so much dear .... i can also give evidence of BREXIT issue in my home country plus political instability there which could be very alarming hardship for me if i am deported :-(

b
There are a half a dozen requirements for demonstrating the hardship waiver. Most of them you obviously don't qualify for and the ohters you've not said anything that even indicates a possibility. It is not something you claim just because you think you've had it rough, and really anything that your spouse did is immaterial to it. The RFE already hints strongly that you don't have a chance but they're giving you a chance to show them otherwise.
but i have read that USCIS is sending RFE to everyone its their new policy after 2018

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Thankyou so much dear .... i can also give evidence of BREXIT issue in my home country plus political instability there which could be very alarming hardship for me if i am deported :-(
Just go to Canada.

getting pyschologist certificate, my country worse condition , my training in U.S or any loan here ..can they help me out?
You are sounding very silly. The UK is a first world country, and still will be no matter what happens with BREXIT. My college friends who emigrated from the US to UK seem to be quite happy there.

Canada is still an option.

Just go to Canada.

You are sounding very silly. The UK is a first world country, and still will be no matter what happens with BREXIT. My college friends who emigrated from the US to UK seem to be quite happy there.

Canada is still an option.
dude i m doing great job here ...
i dont wana leave USA

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">