• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Service Dog in Training and Housing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Sorry, it's just that I had a good portion of my face ripped off by a 'gentle' golden retriever when I was 6, and needed reconstructive surgery. I still have both physical and mental scars, and simply hate all dogs.
That is so sad, Neil. You have good reason to not like dogs.

Just Blue

Sorry, it's just that I had a good portion of my face ripped off by a 'gentle' golden retriever when I was 6, and needed reconstructive surgery. I still have both physical and mental scars, and simply hate all dogs.
I'm sorry Neil. I had many dog's growing up and they were all loving...including a golden that wouldn't bite you if you were to stick your hand down her throat and exit out her butt. I am truly sorry you had such a horrifying experience.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">