• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suspended license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
What is the name of your state?TEXAS

MY LICENSE WILL BE SUSPENDED SOON. I LIVE 50 MILES FROM WORK. TOO EXPENSIVE TO UBER OR LYFT OR TAXI CAB AND THE BUS RIDE IS THREE HOURS. SEEMS LIKE I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CONTINUE DRIVING. ANYONE HAVE SUGGESTIONS? I'M IN TEXAS. THANKS
Move closer to work and get a bicycle and helmet.

What? It's a "suggestion" - and you asked for "suggestions".

You could also consider getting a job closer to home, or telecommute.

quincy

Magnettarpittrap is (according to his/her attorney) eligible for an occupational license. S/he will be able to drive to work (apparently).

(edited in case Magnettar is a female name ;))

Last edited:
THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU WASTING OUR TIME IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER?

Yes, I was shouting.
MY LAWYER HAS NOT BEEN ASKED THE QUESTION I ASKED THIS FORUM. WELL, ACTUALLY SHE HAS, BUT SHE SIMPLY SAID I NEED TO ARRANGE FOR ALTERNATE TRANSPORTATION. I WAS HOPING TO GET A MORE SPECIFIC ANSWER. THANK YOU EVERYONE AND JESUS TOO.

quincy

MY LAWYER HAS NOT BEEN ASKED THE QUESTION I ASKED THIS FORUM. WELL, ACTUALLY SHE HAS, BUT SHE SIMPLY SAID I NEED TO ARRANGE FOR ALTERNATE TRANSPORTATION. I WAS HOPING TO GET A MORE SPECIFIC ANSWER. THANK YOU EVERYONE AND JESUS TOO.
We appreciate the thanks.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">