• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

izzie02, your thread was not a problem!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

izzie02, I am sorry you misunderstood my post. It was directed at a poster named “bob48” whose post in your thread was about angel numbers and contained a link to an astrology blog.

I again apologize that my post was apparently unclear.

Just Blue

izzie02, I am sorry you misunderstood my post. It was directed at a poster named “bob48” whose post in your thread was about angel numbers and contained a link to an astrology blog.

I again apologize that my post was apparently unclear.
You might be better off pm'ing her and explaining the situation. P.M's usually give a e-mail notification so she will be more likely to see your apology.
:)

quincy

You might be better off pm'ing her and explaining the situation. P.M's usually give a e-mail notification so she will be more likely to see your apology.
:)
I could do that.

I admit I am a bit puzzled how my post that started “bob48” and said his post was reported to the moderator for its irrelevancy could have been confusing to izzie02 ... but I accept that it was.

Just Blue

I could do that.

I admit I am a bit puzzled how my post that started “bob48” and said his post was reported to the moderator for its irrelevancy could have been confusing to izzie02 ... but I accept that it was.
Did she delete the thread?

izzie02

Oops. I didn't realize that it was another post you were referring too. Oh well, not a big deal. Have a happy turn back your clocks night guys.

quincy

Oops. I didn't realize that it was another post you were referring too. Oh well, not a big deal. Have a happy turn back your clocks night guys.
I think you were given the information you needed in your original thread anyway. The spammer’s post just put a quick end to it. :)

Have a good Sunday.

quincy

Maybe. There is increased talk of eliminating daylight savings time ... so maybe the hour is lost forever.

PayrollHRGuy

Maybe. There is increased talk of eliminating daylight savings time ... so maybe the hour is lost forever.
Actually the talk I've been seeing is for getting rid of standard time. Which I guess would make daylight time standard.

I think Daylight time is stupid. The sun should be at its zenith at noon.

quincy

Actually the talk I've been seeing is for getting rid of standard time. Which I guess would make daylight time standard.

I think Daylight time is stupid. The sun should be at its zenith at noon.
There certainly is not the need for it any more. It seems now to merely complicate life unnecessarily.

Just Blue

Apparently there was a discussion on C-SPAN regarding this matter. My cousin told me to watch it....

I would rather watch paint dry than C_SPAN
I would rather watch grass grow than C-SPAN
I would rather watch water cook to a boil (a giant pot) than watch C-SPAN

If you have inferred that I don't care for C-SPAN you would be correct.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">