• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is the deceased spouse half of the community property considered seperate property?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jstcrazd

What is the name of your state?arizona .In a a/b/c trust upon the death of the first trustor after the estate has been divided between the survivors,credit,marital qtip trusts are the assets in the credit and marital trusts considered seperate property of the deceased spouse?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state?arizona .In a a/b/c trust upon the death of the first trustor after the estate has been divided between the survivors,credit,marital qtip trusts are the assets in the credit and marital trusts considered seperate property of the deceased spouse?
I am sorry but I have read that through multiple times and there is just too much shorthand, and too little punctuation to fully understand what you are trying to ask.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Please stop creating new threads for every question that pops into your head. Pick one of your prior threads about this matter and stick to it.

LdiJ

I also see that the issue of punctuation, (and capitalization) has been addressed with you before, and your response was to be insulting towards the poster. A lot of people won't even bother responding to your questions if that is your attitude.

quincy

I am sorry but I have read that through multiple times and there is just too much shorthand, and too little punctuation to fully understand what you are trying to ask.
I actually posted the exact same thing last night but deleted it thinking maybe jstcrazd’s post would make sense to someone else. Guess not. Haha. :)

jstcrazd

Please stop creating new threads for every question that pops into your head. Pick one of your prior threads about this matter and stick to it.
I only thought that a property question was a different question from the decanting one . I was not trying to insult anyone whatsoever . So I apologize to whoever was offended .I thought I expressed to all parties who contributed to my post how grateful I was that everyone took the time to try to help answer my questions . What I stated was only the truth no hidden or ill intentions .Hope this helps clear things up .thanks again for your time .

quincy

I only thought that a property question was a different question from the decanting one . I was not trying to insult anyone whatsoever . So I apologize to whoever was offended .I thought I expressed to all parties who contributed to my post how grateful I was that everyone took the time to try to help answer my questions . What I stated was only the truth no hidden or ill intentions .Hope this helps clear things up .thanks again for your time .
You’re fine, jstcrazd. We just like to have all related questions kept to a single thread because it helps us to have all of information in one place.

I provided a link to your previous thread here, though, so we can now answer your questions on ABC trusts … once we can understand what your questions are. :)

Could you re-word your first post? It gets a bit confusing toward the end. Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">