• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What Does This Mean?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seeingheragain

What is the name of your state?NY

I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP ME...BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE LAW MEANING OF VERBAL ABUSE IS? :mad:

BelizeBreeze

seeingheragain said:
What is the name of your state?NY

I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP ME...BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE LAW MEANING OF VERBAL ABUSE IS? :mad:
what the HELL are you talking about? If you have another post here then delete this one and post this drivel there.

S

seeingheragain

I'm Talking About My Other Topic Everyone Was Mad At Me B/c I Speak The Truth! I Was Honest That I Have Been Physical W/ My Dear Loving Wife ;) And That All Men Usually Do At A Point And They Do Punch Holes In The Walls. Everyone Was Mad.....

Okay, So Verbal Abuse, Can That Or How Can It Be Proved In Courts?

ENASNI

good grief

You are a real piece of work. Real Men do not hit women, I am not helping you. You Tool... That by the way was verbal abuse aimed at you..

Last edited by a moderator:

BelizeBreeze

seeingheragain said:
I'm Talking About My Other Topic Everyone Was Mad At Me B/c I Speak The Truth! I Was Honest That I Have Been Physical W/ My Dear Loving Wife ;) And That All Men Usually Do At A Point And They Do Punch Holes In The Walls.
And you would be wrong. There are millions of men who never raise their hand in anger, prefering instead to use their brains to solve problems.

Personally, if i'm with a woman who brings me to the point of wanting to hit her, I leave. She's not worth it.

And that means simply I don't help wife-beaters.

S

seeingheragain

I Am Not A Wife Beater And I Didnt Say I Beat Her. I Pushed Her A Couple Times And Grabbed Her Neck Once And Once I Threw Something And Happened To Hit Her In The Face. That Don't Make Me A Wife Beater. And I'm Saying She Fell Anyways, No Proof.

S

seeingheragain

How About The Verbal Abuse Of Her Telling Me Im An A**hole To My Face

You are an abuser because you justified your actions by suggesting that because she used an expletive, you can hit her. You are ignorant, plain and simple.

S

seeingheragain

I Think You Guys Are Abusing Me. I Am Asking For Help. Doesn't A Daughter Need Her Daddy? Im A Good Daddy, I Had A Poor Childhood, Where I Didn't Learn How To Treat People And For That I Just Cant Help. I Am Who I Am And I Love Myself. You Want To Call Me Names Its B/c You Are Fat, Or Ugly, Or Dumb, Something That You Cant Control And You Like To Make Others Feel Bad. You Are No Better Than Me. My Daughter Needs Me To Teach Her How To Be A Person Who Loves Herself. My Wife Hasn't Taught Her Kids Anything Except How To Be Pus**es, They Are Scared To Fall Of Their Bikes, Scared To Loud Noise, The Dark, I Could Go On And On. Is That A Good Mom??????

Veronica1228

seeingheragain said:
I Think You Guys Are Abusing Me. I Am Asking For Help. Doesn't A Daughter Need Her Daddy? Im A Good Daddy, I Had A Poor Childhood, Where I Didn't Learn How To Treat People And For That I Just Cant Help. I Am Who I Am And I Love Myself. You Want To Call Me Names Its B/c You Are Fat, Or Ugly, Or Dumb, Something That You Cant Control And You Like To Make Others Feel Bad. You Are No Better Than Me. My Daughter Needs Me To Teach Her How To Be A Person Who Loves Herself. My Wife Hasn't Taught Her Kids Anything Except How To Be Pus**es, They Are Scared To Fall Of Their Bikes, Scared To Loud Noise, The Dark, I Could Go On And On. Is That A Good Mom??????
You think we're abusing you? Let us know when you are sure.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
seeingheragain said:
Here's the deal, dude. If you're verbally abusive (which you've admitted you are), you are NOT teaching anyone to feel good about themselves. You're tearing down their self-esteem. Why do you think the boys are the way they are? Could it, perhaps, be because you're always telling them that they're pussies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">