• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What Does This Mean?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelizeBreeze

newguyhere said:
I love that word!!!! Hey Op... what is with all of the caps? Are you retarted? People like you are the reason why the good dads are not trusted. You make the rest of us look bad. Why don't you just do us a favor and die?
ahhhhhh newbie, it's spelled R.E.T.A.R.D.E.D. :D

And that's what happens under those white robes. The brain doesn't get enough oxygen.

S

seeingheragain

Fyi I Dont Work At Mcdonalds. I Am A Landscaper. Thats A Person Who Keeps Your Stuck Up People's Yards!! So My Wife Is A Stay At Home Mom, Ohhh That's A Real Job I Bet Huh? I'm Sure You Will Now Tell Me How Invaluable A Stay At Home Mom Is, I Stayed Home With Them For Awhile And The House Was Spotless And Perfect. If You Dont Allow Them To Bring The Toys Out They Wont Be Scattered To Pick Up You Stay At Home Lazy Bums.!! Why When I Come Home Is There Toys In The Living Room? Dishes In The Sink From Lunch!! That Was At 12:00 It's Now 5?? Damn Ladies See You All Want To Stay Home And Watch That Fag Boy Dr. Phil And Do Nothing And Talk About Me. I Guess B/c I'm Truthful I Dont Deserve To Be A Dad. My Daughter Loves Me! I Give Her A Bath Every Single Night. Is That Worth Nothing?

Rushia

seeingheragain said:
Fyi I Dont Work At Mcdonalds. I Am A Landscaper. Thats A Person Who Keeps Your Stuck Up People's Yards!! So My Wife Is A Stay At Home Mom, Ohhh That's A Real Job I Bet Huh? I'm Sure You Will Now Tell Me How Invaluable A Stay At Home Mom Is, I Stayed Home With Them For Awhile And The House Was Spotless And Perfect. If You Dont Allow Them To Bring The Toys Out They Wont Be Scattered To Pick Up You Stay At Home Lazy Bums.!! Why When I Come Home Is There Toys In The Living Room? Dishes In The Sink From Lunch!! That Was At 12:00 It's Now 5?? Damn Ladies See You All Want To Stay Home And Watch That Fag Boy Dr. Phil And Do Nothing And Talk About Me. I Guess B/c I'm Truthful I Dont Deserve To Be A Dad. My Daughter Loves Me! I Give Her A Bath Every Single Night. Is That Worth Nothing?
OOOHHHH, Whopeee a bath, that makes you dad of the year. You're a jerk!!!

S

seeingheragain

Yea A Bath Every Night, That Is Alot. That Is Why I Don't Give Her Other Kids Bath Or Mess With Them Too Much B/c They Aren't Mine. I Thought I Could Handle A Lady W/ So Much Baggage So I Let Her Be With Me. Guess I Made A Mistake--yes I Make Mistakes.

Veronica1228

seeingheragain said:
Yes, it's worth nothing. Just like you!

BelizeBreeze

seeingheragain said:
WRONG again jackass. A landscaper is a guy who can't get a real job so digs in the dirt for his pennies.

but you're right about one thing. You don't deserve to be a dad.

That's the difference between you and a real man. You want to be a daddy. A real man knows how to be a father.

TNBSMommy

I Give Her A Bath Every Single Night. Is That Worth Nothing?
WOW... I do too, to BOTH my children...does that make me a real man?? IF so I have ALOT of explaining to do....

You are PATHETIC!!! My husband has never raised a hand to me, or threatened me, or thrown something at me, I certainly dont think he is any less of a man b/c he fights with words not fists.

I personally hope mom keeps you FAR FAR away from her daughter, and sons.

AHA

OP, blaiming your behaviour as an adult on your childhood is such a lame excuse. I had a rough childhood, but that gives me even more reason to make myself a better person. You are an adult and should know how to behave, you're not a little kid anymore who can blame EVERYTHING on someone else, that's just pathetic and weak. Be a f-ing man and act like one.
Beating your kids doesn't come far behind from beating your spouse. Since you don't have the self discipline of an adult, you should be grateful that your wife has, so your kids can be saved from serious abuse.

S

seeingheragain

My Wife Is Nuts! She Has No Reason To Leave Me Really. I Know We Fight Alot But Hey Who Don't And You Ladies Who Swear Your Men Aren't Like This You Lie, They Probally Cheat On You. I Never Have Cheated Or Caused Black Eyes. Whatever. Its Sad That A Dad Cant Even Keep His Child.

Rushia

seeingheragain said:
My Wife Is Nuts! She Has No Reason To Leave Me Really. I Know We Fight Alot But Hey Who Don't And You Ladies Who Swear Your Men Aren't Like This You Lie, They Probally Cheat On You. I Never Have Cheated Or Caused Black Eyes. Whatever. Its Sad That A Dad Cant Even Keep His Child.
ROTFLMAO. I might have arguments with my hubby doesn't mean that he hits me or even thinks about it. I have no reason to lie about it and he has no reason to cheat on me. I make sure that my hubby is VERY happy.

What is sad is the fact is that you think you're a great dad. You don't deserve to have a child.

TNBSMommy

SHUT UP!

No reason to leave you?? Are you FOR REAL??? THis has to be a joke.

UHM, my husband and I don't fight alot... we TALK... what a concept.

Nope, I can garauntee he doesn't cheat on me.

what is sad is mom has to fight a psycho to keep her child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">