• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Went to court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seeingheragain

What is the name of your state?NY

WENT TO COURT TODAY, WE WERE REALLY JUST GIVEN A NEW COURT DATE. BUT THE JUDGE REQUESTS I GO TO AA...DO I HAVE TO?

ENASNI

Oy

Mrs. D... he knows that...(about the caps) he is just trying to rile us up again... remember this guy the "barefoot and pregnant" buttcheese.

Oy... (ps like your sig ;) )

Mr. wannabeman... Go to AA and gamblers anonymous AND some anger management classes. Unless you are Stephen Glass, then you pulled all our legs... AGAIN.

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
seeingheragain said:
What is the name of your state?NY

WENT TO COURT TODAY, WE WERE REALLY JUST GIVEN A NEW COURT DATE. BUT THE JUDGE REQUESTS I GO TO AA...DO I HAVE TO?
Nope. But then don't expect to have anything but supervised visitation with the kid.

S

seeingheragain

I Like To Use The Caps B/c That Is How I Write.
I Dont Know Why Stephen Glass Is???
It Is Not Ordered, Its' Just Recommended.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
The judge is looking to see how serious you are about doing right for your kid. But since the booze is more important to you, don't worry about AA.

LdiJ

seeingheragain said:
I Like To Use The Caps B/c That Is How I Write.
I Dont Know Why Stephen Glass Is???
It Is Not Ordered, Its' Just Recommended.
If you don't do what a judge "recommends"...then you are unlikely to get what you want in court.

LOL this guy is something else. I went and read all of his prior posts. WOW, dude you are a piece of work.

Here is my advise:
1: Don't go to AA, men like you don't need it.
2: Skip all future court dates, men like you don't need them.
3: Continue to spend all your time on this website telling us how much you love your daughter. I am sure that will mean so much to her when she is older!

You are a waste of time, air, space, money, & skin!!!!!

S

seeingheragain

Okay, I Understand That. You Know So Many People Moms And Dads Drink And Party And Have Kids. Should My Wife Take Any Responsiblity For Her Actions. She Liked Me, She Agreed To Marry Me. And Now I'm "no Good" My Grandfather Drank Like A Fish His Whole Life And His Wife Is Still With Him, And They Had 6 Kids. He Beat The Hell Out Of His Kids And Wife. I Dont Beat the Hell Out Of Anyone

djohnson

Hmm didn't remember, and tried to give honest help. OP I think you should skip the AA go beat the crap out of the cop thenturn yourself in and rot in jail and save everyone a bunch a hassels.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
...... :rolleyes: ......

But thanks for reminding me to put a bottle of wine in the fridge for later.

S

seeingheragain

So When We Go Out To Dinner Ol' Wifey Has One Or Two Strawberry Daquiries. So Does She Have To Go To Aa Too? I Mean The Judge Doesnt Know Me Or Her. Whos To Say What. Is The Law A Bunch Of Bs?

Veronica1228

seeingheragain said:
Okay, I Understand That. You Know So Many People Moms And Dads Drink And Party And Have Kids. Should My Wife Take Any Responsiblity For Her Actions. She Liked Me, She Agreed To Marry Me. And Now I'm "no Good" My Grandfather Drank Like A Fish His Whole Life And His Wife Is Still With Him, And They Had 6 Kids. He Beat The Hell Out Of His Kids And Wife. I Dont Beat the Hell Out Of Anyone
You want your wife to take responsiblities for her actions. Her actions being that she married you? What exactly is it that you want her to do?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
seeingheragain said:
So When We Go Out To Dinner Ol' Wifey Has One Or Two Strawberry Daquiries. So Does She Have To Go To Aa Too? I Mean The Judge Doesnt Know Me Or Her. Whos To Say What. Is The Law A Bunch Of Bs?
Did the judge suggest it to her? No? What a surprise. The problem, dear friend, is that you seem to have a problem with alcohol that a counselor (and now a judge) have advised you to deal with. You want to deny you have a problem? Fine. But then expect consequences with regards to custody/visitation. You're batting with the big boys now, dude, and you're no longer in control.

LdiJ

Veronica1228 said:
You want your wife to take responsiblities for her actions. Her actions being that she married you? What exactly is it that you want her to do?
One of my friends is married to a man just like him.....she is living him for the same reasons that this guy's wife is leaving him. He is just a clueless as this guy. We are truly wasting our time with him. We need to just ignore his posts so he goes away.

Let him learn his lessons from the judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">