• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Went to court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veronica1228 said:
I personally think the OP is playing us. I can't imagine anyone really thinking the way he does and actually admitting it. Even on the internet.
Don't be so sheltered (j/k), there are a LOT of people out there. Why do you think infomercials are made. Do you really want to spray paint your head????? :D

Veronica1228

jslopez711 said:
Don't be so sheltered (j/k), there are a LOT of people out there. Why do you think infomercials are made. Do you really want to spray paint your head????? :D
I don't care. Call me naive, but I still prefer to believe that most people are good and just. If I didn't believe that I wouldn't be here. I find it hopeful that for every jerk that posts on this board (like the OP) there are as many as 20 others that are outraged by his remarks (like us).

By the way, what's an infomercial? I have TiVo so I don't watch anything I don't want to! :)

Veronica1228 said:
infomercial?
;)

Flowbee?!?! Ginsu knives? Set it and forget it, HSN... any of this ring a bell? Or how about Lapree's method of becoming rich with "little tiny adds"???? Come on, people, help me out here!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :D

Veronica1228

jslopez711 said:
;)

Flowbee?!?! Ginsu knives? Set it and forget it, HSN... any of this ring a bell? Or how about Lapree's method of becoming rich with "little tiny adds"???? Come on, people, help me out here!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :D
Um................drawing a total blank.

ENASNI

yoodle

Veronica1228 said:
Hey Enasni, I think your man made himself invisible. I hate it when they do that.
Who you callin' my man girl... you know who my man is...( and he has been soooooo soo and and additional sooo absent lately)... where is Da Judge!!! working hard for his wife to buy another Mimosa I say.... :mad:

Lopez has a baby on the way or he would be invited to you know what...
I still say Mary should be the honorary Goddess. :)
You help, the Doc helps.. gosh knows I try to help the fools in Real Estate. oops I mean the LOST in real estate... but the Lawyers are the ones that make it messy here... IMO... :eek: am I gone NOW????
They help when they want to but oh wow the EGOS... I am definitly gone now...
Helena Petrova Blavatsky
Be humble, if thou would'st attain to Wisdom. Be humbler still, when Wisdom thou hast mastered.

But THEY never read my crap anyway... they TOTALLY overlook anything I have to say...OH unless it is wrong... which is by my tally 5 or 6 times...
BUT I can be wrong... hee hee :p
I be keeping my head down... trying to draw out some info from people that leave TOO brief posts and well being a bit sarcastic... but otherwise... most posts are on real estate... unless I can get a PUN in.
Take care... Doberman wants to play with a toy... If I don't want to make it my MOUSE... I better go. He is 1 year old... likes to chew... :(

Veronica1228

Sister Enasni, I was talking about SJ. He's been around, but you can't see him anymore because I think he is invisible. Who else would I be talking about when I said "your man." Sheesh!

Oh, and Lopez, I am 27, I've just never seen an infommercial before. Congrats on the new baby. Don't ask what Enasni meant by "you know what." Believe me, you don't want to know!!!

ENASNI

oy

jslopez711 said:
:eek: , should I blush here EN???
Um... I ain't sayin' nuttin boss

I wasn't sure still... I mean Veronica... Yeah ... he went invisible on me I can't take it personal (can I) he never really Maybe he joined us... ( the super 7 shh undercover superheros...(see profile) the others retired... who remembers the green lantern anyway??).... oh great... someone will
So now that most of us are invisable...we have to use our detective skills better no prob... I was an undercover detective before I was an undercover super hero. But Da Judge... sigh... I wish we he would become visible again... I feel SAFER out here... shiver... if you know what I mean...
He so HUNKy... sigh... :eek:

( Should I put a disclaimer I am NOT nuts... but like to seem that way... my adoptive daughter Rushia did it... naahhh I would rather they thought it that way... the people that come and go on my part on the forum, well, they get their advice and vamos...Sometimes a thanks sometimes not... who cares... I do it for my karma... or ... :confused: something... why do the heck do I do it?

Do not answer that?!!

ENASNI

ENASNI said:

I wasn't sure still... I mean Veronica... Yeah ... he went invisible on me I can't take it personal (can I) he never really Maybe he joined us... ( the super 7 shh undercover superheros...(see profile) the others retired... who remembers the green lantern anyway??).... oh great... someone will
So now that most of us are invisable...we have to use our detective skills better no prob... I was an undercover detective before I was an undercover super hero. But Da Judge... sigh... I wish we he would become visible again... I feel SAFER out here... shiver... if you know what I mean...

( Should I put a disclaimer I am NOT nuts... but like to seem that way... my adoptive daughter Rushia did it... naahhh I would rather they thought it that way... the people that come and go on my part on the forum, well, they get their advice and vamos...Sometimes a thanks sometimes not... who cares... I do it for my karma... or ... :confused: something... why do the heck do I do it?

Do not answer that?!!
Okay disclaimer on this... PAIN PILL.. might be erased... injured leg got attacked by doberman... am I still typing..a.jdrjeljdljfdjfjfdj???

Veronica1228

Sorry to hear about your leg, and your man, and your man's leg. I think he went invisible so that we can't track him anymore. He wants to be a little more mysterious. I hope my man never goes invisible. I admit I get very happy when I see that he's around. I'm getting just as bad as you! :D

casa

ENASNI said:

Do not answer that?!!
I applaud you for following the Road Less Traveled~ but, um........do you have a map girlfriend? :cool: LOL

ChewyS and rope toys!!!! (Trust me I used to be at a Rare Mastiff Rescue! :p )

ENASNI

nope

casa said:
I applaud you for following the Road Less Traveled~ but, um........do you have a map girlfriend? :cool: LOL

Hi Mi Casa... Is it You??? ;) I'ts rare Enasni rescue... (HELP!) We are trying... we are in the doberman rescue.. but still can't find out why our Boberman (my pet name) likes paper and ME!.. he is my shadow... and I cannot move without him being there. He likes paper and I am Paper pale
and well we are a team about wrecking the house... I am not sure if you are referencing my other posts about my doberman trying to kill me...( I have given that up... we/he are just clumsy...) but thanks for the Post?

I have a sweet rat terrier that seems to be his chew toy... but she can hold her own... but we need a home of our own... RUSHIA wants us to adopt her... I am thinking the alternative... I am going East young lady!

ENASNI

OH and Casa

casa said:

THE MAP... Oh the map I lost it... It was PAPER!!!!!!!

Damn Doberman!

Rushia

ENASNI said:
( Should I put a disclaimer I am NOT nuts... but like to seem that way... my adoptive daughter Rushia did it...
I beat you to it! (Singing now) Neener, Neener, neener!!! Please don't spank me mom!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">