• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sleeping with stepmom's sister

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TalkIsCheap

What is the name of your state?California. I'm 16 and I live with my dad and stepmom, my stepmom's sister recently moved in with us. She's 27 and her and I have been engadging in a sexual relationship. We thought it wouldn't be a problem if we kept it to ourselves, but everyone in the house knows that she is a lesbian and so am I, because of this my brother has been making jokes about us sleeping together and we are afraid it's drawing to much attention to us. I was wondering if my dad could do anything legally if he found out about us and we both denied it. If he called the police and told them he wanted something done about it and we both denied it would the police be able to do anything?

brisgirl825

Yes, she can be in trouble. The age of consent is 18, in CA. You really need to put a stop to this relationship asap.

Son of Slam

TalkIsCheap said:
What is the name of your state?California. I'm 16 and I live with my dad and stepmom, my stepmom's sister recently moved in with us. She's 27 and her and I have been engadging in a sexual relationship. We thought it wouldn't be a problem if we kept it to ourselves, but everyone in the house knows that she is a lesbian and so am I, because of this my brother has been making jokes about us sleeping together and we are afraid it's drawing to much attention to us. I was wondering if my dad could do anything legally if he found out about us and we both denied it. If he called the police and told them he wanted something done about it and we both denied it would the police be able to do anything?

Be sure to hide your birth control and he may never know.

Happy Trails

Son of Slam said:
Be sure to hide your birth control and he may never know.
:eek: Our poster is a teenage girl and the person molesting her is an adult woman. So I doubt birth control is an issue.

Veronica1228

TalkIsCheap said:
Ok well I'm not stoping it, I don't understand how the police can do anything if I deniy it?
If you don't stop, eventually someone will catch the two of you and they will have proof that an illegal sexual relationship exists between you and your step-aunt. If you really care about her (and yourself) you will end this relationship now and pick it back up in two years. If it's really love then it will keep.

CdwJava

TalkIsCheap said:
I still don't unserstand how she can be arrested if I deniy it.
It all depends on who knows what, and if anyone has seen anything.

If you like to live dangerously, go right ahead and risk your aunt's freedom. Of course, dad could always toss her out of the house. I hope she has somewhere else to live.

- Carl

TalkIsCheap

No I'm not worried about anyone walking in or anything, cause she bought a lock for my door and we usually just have sex in her office. What I'm saying is like my dad might hear something from my brother and call the cops.

Veronica1228

TalkIsCheap said:
No I'm not worried about anyone walking in or anything, cause she bought a lock for my door and we usually just have sex in her office. What I'm saying is like my dad might hear something from my brother and call the cops.
You don't want accurate legal advice, do you? You just want us to tell you it's okay for a 27 year old woman to have sex with a 16 year old child. Well, guess what kiddo. It ain't gonna happen.

End the relationship or your Aunt could go to jail. End of story.

TalkIsCheap

Well from what I'v heard here if no one can prove it then its ok. And she's not my aunt anyways. Oh and don't sound so upset it's not like its your problem.

Veronica1228

TalkIsCheap said:
Well from what I'v heard here if no one can prove it then its ok. And she's not my aunt anyways. Oh and don't sound so upset it's not like its your problem.
If I sound upset it's because I'm sick of naive, stupid kids like yourself getting into destructive (and illegal) relationships with adults. I only remember one kid who actually took our advice and broke off her relationship with her boyfriend, and guess what. We were right. The guy turned out to be a real piece of work.

If you can't see that there is something wrong with a 27 year old and a 16 year old being together, then we can't help you here. Stop wasting our time.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TalkIsCheap said:

My response:

You're right, it's not our problem and we don't give a sh!t. So, would you PLEASE just start talking dirty to me??

IAAL

Wolflmg

TalkIsCheap said:
Ok well I'm not stoping it, I don't understand how the police can do anything if I deniy it?

Because it's wrong kid. It's against the law. Even if you deny it, there are ways to prove it, if someone walked in on you, even doctor visits they have ways of find out whether or not your sexual active.

But with that kind of behavior your like every other teen in the world, a kid who thinks they know everything and the only way they'll learn is by learning it the hard way. It's your choice either stop what your doing or find out just how much trouble she and you can get into, because I'm sure daddy and step mom aren't going to like what's been going on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">